A streetcar named Desire

Aurora  is walking around Aya.

"I can see why my brother liked you. Such the strong, silent type." Aurora  says as she paces back and forth with a gun in her hand

"This isn't silent, Aurora. Its patience. Give me what's in your hand and I'll give you what you want."

"But you see, Aya, what I want, I have. A weapon that can kill the unlikable and make the Mikaelsons suffer nearly as much pain as they've made me suffer."

"Unfortunately, Elijah is one of your targets, and my sire. If you kill him, I did too."

"As would my brother who drowns endlessly at the bottom of the ocean. Killing Elijah is the only mercy I can offer him, Aya."

"But what if there was another way?" Aya steps forward." Help me sever the link between the originals and their sire lines... Maybe I'll show it to you." Aurora walks over to the nightstand grabs the scissors and starts cuts the ends of her hair.

"You know, Aya, when this is all over, we should be better friends." She hands Aya her hair.

"When this is over, we can be anything we want. Now, come and lie over here." Aya says as she walks and points to a brown recliner. Aurora follows and sits in the recliner. "Cynthia will guide you." A lady walks in and Aurora spins around and looks at her as she sits down.

"This better work." Aurora says. The lady walks over to Aya with a black bowl in her hand.

"Close your eyes." Aya gives Cynthia the hair. Cynthia kneels down in front of Aurora. She puts the hair in the bowl and starts chanting.

Aurora opens her eyes and she is sitting across from her brother. He stops playing chest and looks at his sister

"Oh, Tristan!" She gets up from her seat and runs into his arms.

"Sister. Oh, I missed you." They pulled away.

"Tristan, I'm sorry. I failed you."

"Darling. It's all right, it's all right. Well, my circumstances have been beyond horrific, but a light has  appeared. Aya hasn't forsaken me. Her witches made this place. Drew my mind here. Though my body drowns, here I can read and play music and see you."

"Tristan, if I have to burn the world to drain the oceans, I will find you."

"Of this, I have no doubt." They smile at each other.

"But first, I have a little show in store for you today. A comedy or a tragedy depending on who you are. And you and I have front row seats." They sat down

~~~~~~~~~

" You daggered Rebekah... And you're just telling me now." Freya says as her and Elijah stand near the bar in their home.

"She sacrificed herself in order to protect us." Elijah says as he turns around and looks at Freya." And to protect her, I told Niklaus and I'm telling you." He walks past Freya." No one would've known Rebekah's whereabouts if Aurora had taken my life."

"The prophecy says you three will be felled by friend, family and foe. Rebekah was fallen by family, that leaves friend and foe. You and Klaus have a lot of foes."

"Just one or two."

"Thankfully, not many friends."

"Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend." Klaus says as him and Stefan walk in the room. Freya turns and looks at them." One of my trickle- down sire- lings. Long story. Stefan, this is Freya, my brand new older sister, also long story. Stefan needs a favor." Klaus says.