Behind the black Horizon

Lucien is walking with Freya in the woods. He has her hands tied up. Vincent is walking behind them

"After all that flirtatioun, this is your idea of a first date?" Freya says. He chuckles

"Think of it as a date with destiny,love. Though I admit,three is a crowd. Vincent is a necessary evil I'm afraid, here to keep you in check should you misbehave."

"Yeah, you're leaving out the part where I ain't excalty here of my own free volition, man. The ancestors must have lost their damn minds."

"Quite the opposite. I've never dealt with a saner bunch. See, when I arrived in New Orleans, I made them a deal. Upon my request, they would grant me access to the Regent and in exchange, I'd provide for them a world without the originals. Didn't take much convincing. They do despise your family." They continue to the walk. "Ah.... We're here." They stop in front of a rock with a bowl on top.

"Yeah, but where the hell is here, man?" Vincent says.

"How disappointing. Two powerful witches who cannot sense when you're treading on hallowed ground? Welcome to Mystic Falls. The place where it all began.... Where Esther Mikaelson created the vampire spaces. Under the shade of the infamous white oak tree, she crafted the spell that turned each of her children. And I mean to replicate that spell. I have everything I need to become what I deserve to be."

"You want to become an original." Vincent says.

"Do I look like the sort who'd settle for some shoddy original model? I intend to be an upgrade."

"You are insane to think I'd ever help you craft any spell." Freya says.

"Oh, no, no, you misunderstand. Vincent will handle the spell." He grabs Frey and walks over to the rock." From w, I need something a bit more intimate." He bites her wrist and she screams out.

~~~~~~~~~

Kol and Davina walk into a empty bar.

"Seems your friend stood us up." Kol says.

"Vincent's not exactly my friend." They walk over to the bar.

"Well, since we bothered to be the only ones who turned up, it would be a shame to leave empty handed." Kol grabs a bottle." Why not head back, get up to no good?"

"Something' not right. Vincent said we were up against a common threat. Now he's missing. St. James is the one place in New Orleans wear magic doesn't work. Why would a regent want to meet somewhere but he can't do magic?" Kol sighs and pours himself a drink. She looks at the piano and she sees a card she walks over and picks up the card. She then grabs a tube and a tape player from the tip jar and looks at Kol." This is his." She walks over to him. She plays the tape player.

"Davina, listen. I know we're not on the best of terms, but I need you to listen to me, okay?..  we're in serious trouble. Now, recording this here because it's.... It's free from magic and magic is our enemy. The ancestors got me on this hook doing some pretty twisted magic, and I want no part of it. They're forcing me to help Lucien Castle. And if you don't help me, Freya  Mikaelson's  going to die. They forced me to take her, then had me put up a cloaking spell so we can be Church. Now Lucien's taking us out of town, someplace I don't know where. But there's a loophole.."

~~~~~~~~

Davina and Kol go back to the house and show Elijah and Finn.

"Just how am I the loophole?" Finn says.

"Last year, when Esther first brought us back, I got put in the body of a gormless twit, but you got housed in one of the most powerful witch Bodies in The City. Vincent's. And even after all this time, they're still an echo of a body so connection between you two." Kol says and Elijah plays the tape again.