dead angels

Vincent is chanting over rocks with the white horse in the middle of the table.

"How is it going in here?" Cami says.

"We're cloaked, foe now. But I can sense somebody's searching for you and my guess is, it's Freya Mikaelson. I guess that's what happens when you steal the one thing that can kill her entire family."

"I wouldn't have taken it if Klaus hadn't confiscated my dark objects. So, technically, this is his fault."

"You try explaining that to him." Vincent says as he stood up and walks over to her.

"I have it all worked out. You put up a boundary spell. Klaus can't enter. If he wants what's his, he'll give me back what's mine."

"Those dark objects were made by New Orleans witches. I want'em back just as much as you do."

"Good. Then I chose the right partner."

"Cami, you got to see the mess you're in. You jacked the one weapon that can kill the most powerful vampires in the world. You got a target on your back."

"Klaus wouldn't hurt me."

"Amanda would." Cami puts her head down." Klaus ain't the only one that's gonna come looking for the white oak."

"Then let's get this over with. Vincent! I am sick of playing at a disadvantage. It's what got me killed. I'm going to take your silence as a resounding agreement. With my very reasonable plan. Now all I have to do is invite Klaus."

"Cami, are you sure you wanna do this?" She calls him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aya is standing when Davina walks in They are looking at Ariana's dead body on the floor.

"What happened to her?" Davina says as she walks over to the body.

"This is what befalls anyone who bargains with Elijah Mikaelson. Ariane discovered the weapon that can kill an Original. And since Elijah would never allow anyone to possess so deadly a secret.. He killed her."

"She was nice to me."

"then perhaps you won't mind spending a little more time together." The coven walks in and Davina stands up they circle around her." You and the others will channel her. Search her mind, and find the weapon."

"That's a little disrespectful to the dead, don't you think?" Davina says." Not to mention dangerous. If Elijah finds out..."

"I know better than you how dangerous Elijah can be. And yet, as he is my sire, my life and the lives of the Strix are tied to his. so... I will not rest. Until that weapon is found." Aya then turns and walks out the building.

"So, that's how it is?" Marcel says.

"Mmm."

"You recruit a witch from my city and you don't even tell me?"

"I'm not in the habit of explaining my decisions to subordinates."

"She's just a kid."

"Davina Claire is a former regent. A shame she aligned with us only after her shunning. But then, some things are beyond even my control"

"Hey. I'm not gonna let her be your puppet."

"You are in no position to make demands. If the prophecy is true the Mikaelsons will fall within the year and us along with them. I have a plan that will keep us alive. Perhaps you should focus on proving yourself essential to my plan." She then walks away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Klaus walks into the witches cementry with  a brief case in his hand.