•Chapter 1• [The Blue Planet]•

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

—Where do we come from?—

—What are we?—

—Where are we going?—===============================================================================================================

Mission Objective

Find the lost Federation vessel lost in the Gamma Quadrant of the Milky Way. The vessel was a Constellation-class star-cruiser with a high priority officer onboard. The ship went off the radar on ┣┗┏  when it was passing through an uncharted nebula due to technical difficulties on board the vessel. Rescue the high priority officer and his crew without being detected, the Federation's relationship with the Dominion empire is very fragile as of this moment. 

"A low-profile mission, huh. Is the Starfleet running out missions to give me or something?" sighed a man sitting in a rather comfortable-looking chair in a rather dimly lit room. All around him were countless monitors and control units for the various parts of the vehicle he was currently in, the USS Avalon, an Excelsior-class battle-cruiser designed to be operated by only one man but with the full arsenal and size of a proper Starship. As of this moment, it's captain, Y/N M/N L/N was assigned a rescue mission which he only found to be a disappointment as his ship travelled past countless upon countless solar systems in superluminal speed at its maximum speed of Warp 9.975 which was many, many times faster than the speed of light.

As Y/N continued to read the description of the shuttle he was in search for and the detailed information about the crew aboard the shuttle a countdown appeared on his HUD stating that the ship will exit Warp in 10 seconds

As Y/N continued to read the description of the shuttle he was in search for and the detailed information about the crew aboard the shuttle a countdown appeared on his HUD stating that the ship will exit Warp in 10 seconds. He sighed before closing the HUD with the information about the officer he was tasked to rescue. 10 seconds have passed and not a millisecond later the stream of blue and white colours around the ship disappeared. The ship stopped moving in front of a nebula. Y/N wordlessly commanded the ship to move into the nebula at sublight speed. He also diverted some power from the weapon systems into the shields. He clicked a few buttons on his HUD, the ship then began transmitting a signal frequency in hopes of finding the Constellation-class cruiser. 

"What kind of goddamn 'technical difficulty' could they have to go into a nebula of all things and then try to repair it?" Y/N failed to understand the logic behind the actions of the crew of the lost star-cruiser. He wandered through the nebula for some time all the while mapping the region in hopes of not getting lost, still no sign of anything. Normally he would've used long-range scanners to find the lost cruiser, but the nebula was interfering with the ship's sensors, making them almost useless. But the painfully long search ended when his HUD flashed red. Alarms screamed to life throughout the ship as red lights began flashing everywhere.