Chapter 6

(Guys, sorry for the late post. I was very busy the past few days. I'm very sorry and I hope there will be a much more efficient posting schedule next week. But till then, enjoy Chapter 6!) 

"Uh. Can you excuse us for a minute?" tumingin ako sa crowd at hinila ko si Brent papuntang back stage tapos pi9nalo ko siya. "What are you doing?" sabi ko. "I'm confessing my love for you." sagot niya. "Are you crazy?" "Yes. I'm crazy in love with you." tapos nag smile siya. "That's cute. But you can't do that in front of everybody!" "I want everyone to know that I love you." "Brent, stop. We cant be together because I... like someone else." his face shifted from happy to sad. "Oh. Uhm, sige nga." "I'm sorry, Brent." tapos lumabas ako. Ang crowd nag che-cheer para sa akin pero hindi ko pinansin. Nag lakad ako pauwi.

The next day, Axel texted me na he will pick me up at 8. OMG! I love it! When I got home, I immediately prepared. Naligo ako at nagbihis sa best dress ko. 

*BEEP,BEEP!* si Axel na ata 'yon. Pagbaba ko,Kuya was there."Where are you going, Steph?" sabi niya. "Friends night out lang po. With Axel." "Okay. Just be careful. Wag kang makulit." "Okay, Kuya!"

Lumabas ako sa bahay at sumakay sa Porsche ni Axel. Woah. And the car smelled like his perfume. Shete! Turn on! Haha. "Ready to go?" sabi niya. "Yes." and he started the car.

Pumunta kami sa Don Atilano at pagpasok namin, wow! Ang ganda! At pinatugtog nila ang "Fancy" ni Iggy Azalea.

I'm so fancy, you already know.

I'm in the fast lane, from LA to Tokyo.

I'm so fancy, can't you taste this gold?

Remember my name bout to blow woah woah oh oh oh.

"Ready to order?" sabi ng waiter. "Yes. I'll have a steak fois gras with buttery mashed potatoes on the side and a Shirley Temple. And perhaps a salad for the beautiful lady?" sabi ni Axel. Ang bait niya! Napaka gentleman! "Actually, I'll have a pasta bolognese with garlic bread and just water, please." nag nod ang waiter at bumalik sa kusina.

"So, Steph. Tell me about yourself." "Well, I'm Stephanie Santiago and I like to paint." Shete! Why can't I think clearly? "How about you?" sabi ko sa kanya. "Well, I'm Axel Torres and I like you." Amp! Did he just do a pick up line on me? Sige nga. Two can play at that game. The waiter arrived and gave us our food and left. Kumain kami agad. After we ate, the waiter came back and said "Would you like dessert?" "Yes. I'll have a slice of Tres Leches-" "And I'll have a  Tiramisu." sabi ko. Pick up line pay back time. "Axel? Ulan ka ba?" sabi ko. "Bakit?" sagot niya. "Kasi gusto kitang laging kasama." "Huh? Uhm... so?" "Walang connection, diba?" "Oo." "Sana tayo meron." Haha! Strike one! Tumawa siya. OMG. Ang cute niya!! Bumalik ang waiter at binigay sa amin ang mga cake. Sarap! After eating, lumabas na kami. "It was nice meeting you Stephanie. I hope we can hang out some more soon." he cupped my face in his hands. His face crept closer and closer to mine. I can see his brown eyes under the moonlight. I closed my eyes and... he kissed me on the cheek. Cheeks lang muna kasi bawal pa lips. Haha! I felt my cheeks turn red. "Let's go." I followed him to his car and brought me home.

"OMG atetech! Kinikilag ako!" sabi ni Dre. "Papa Axel should've kissed me!" sabi naman ni Allan. "Wew! Haha! Grabe mo, teh!" sagot ko. Pumunta ako sa room at naglagay ng earphones. Pinatugtog ko ang favorite song ko. "Dear Future Husband" ni Meghan Trainor

You gotta know how to treat me like a lady.

Even if I'm acting crazy.

Tapos tumayo ako at napasayaw habang naglakad.

Dear future husband, here's a few things you need to know

If you wanna be my one and only all your life.

Dear future husband, if you wan't that special lovin'

Call me beautiful each and every night.

Maybe I was too busy with the song that I was listening too whene I suddenly bumoed into someone. I took off my earphones and looked behind me. It was Brent. He looked at me straight in the eyes. Hindi ko mabasa ang kanyang expression. Tapos he looked down and continued walking. Awh? Anong problema nito? 

BRO

My day started out nicely. When I was in the car, the radio played "Title" by Meghan Trainor.

Baby don't call me a friend.

If I hear that word again

You might never get a chance to see me naked in your bed.

And I know guys ain't hard to find.

But if you really want to try,

Then consider this an invitation

Kiss my ass goodbye.

That's it. I changed the radio station. Tapos nag play na naman ng "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift.

And I drive into your house 

In the middle of the night

I'm the one who makes you laugh

When you know you're bout to cry.

I know your favorite songs 

And you tell me bout your dreams

And I know where you belong

Think I know it's with me.

Amp! I turned off the radio instead. Pag dating ko sa school, naglakad ako papuntang classroom. When I was walking, ay patay. BANG! Nabangga ako kay Stephanie. And she's just the person I was trying to avoid. She removed her earphones and I looked at her in the eyes then nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

SIS

Pag uwi ko sa bahay, nagbihis ako into my pajamas at bumaba ako para kumuha ng milk. "Steph? We need to talk." Patay. Ano na naman to?" "What is it, Kuya?" sabi ko. "I'm afraid..." "Kuya! What is it?" he took a deep breath. "Steph, it's time you know the truth." nag hintay ako sa kanyang isabi. 

"Steph, I want you to break up with Axel."