Chapter 11

(Hi guys! Long time no update. I decided to post this today as sort of like, Christmas gift for you BRO,YAM readers out there. I shall be updating soon after Christmas so watch out for that! Thank you so much for reading guys. I'll see you soon. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!) 

Not long after me and Celestine (CJ for short), became friends marami pala kaming things in common. Like, kami ang mga GF ni Brent, and she was once like me also. We shared stories and had fun. She told me that she's moving to DLSU too, to help me. Pero ang nangyari bago yan,

"Ikaw ang first ever GF ni brent?" sabi ko in a state of shock. Hindi ko ma control. Nginitian niya ako at sumagot, "Oo." tumingin ako kila Dre at Allan. "Bakit siya?" sabi ko. "We thought na the best way to have revenge on a bitch, is to bring the mother effing queen of everything." sabi ni Dre. "So Dre contacted me and told her that you needed help." sabi naman ni Celestine. "Don't worry, Steph! It's going to be great! You will be best friends!" sabi ni Allan. I nodded at them. "Uh, mauna na ako ha? May Physics class pa ako." nag good bye ako sa kanila. Teka lang. Hindi ko ma process. Dre contacted Celestine to help me with Christina. Which, Celestine is the first GF of Brent. I get it now. That's prefectly fine! Not. 

Nang nakarating ako sa room, may banner na nakadikit sa wall.

STEPHANIE SANTIAGO IS A BITCH

Hayy. Christina. Tinanggal ko ang banner at tinapon sa trash can. If she's willing to spend money to bring me down, why can't she just give me the money instead? Amp!

CELESTINE

First day ko pa lang dito sa DLSU, naka friends na ako. Sina Dre, Allan at si Stephanie. Stephanie is the current girlfriend of Brent. But that's okay. Hindi naman seryoso yung relationship namin. Siya ang ika-labing apat na boyfriend, ah, Oops. Ex ko. Hi, I'm Celestine Jayelle Gutierrez. After Dre called me, I immediately said yes because why not? Anyway, as I walked to my room, nakabangga ako ng tao. "Watch where you're going, bitch!" ay. Hindi pala tao. Monster pala. "How about you watch where you're going? You have your pretty little eyes naman diba?" sinagutan ko siya. "Do you know who I am?" No? "I am Christina Fernandez! And I rule the hallways of DLSU!" "And so? Uunlad ba ang Pilipinas?" natulala siya. "You better know who you're dealing with. I am the mother effing queen. Cristelle Gutierrez by the way. More beautiful and way more popular than you." tapos nag walk out ako. Ah. Siya pala yung bruha na palaging nag-away kay Stephanie. Sige nga. Christina, you just met your worst nightmare. 

BRO

"Uy! BRO! Alam mo ba na andito na mag school si Celestine?" sabi ni Jake. Teka. Si Celestine? Oh. That's fine. Anyway, me and Stephanie will go on a date tonight. And about about the Christina issue, magtanong pa ako. She was so beat up by Christina that she deserves a break. On our date, Stephanie told me all about Celestine. Paano sila naging BFF. "How do you feel Brent?" sabi niya. "About what?" ssagot ko. "You know. Now that Celestine's here." "It's okay. I suppose. I'm just happy to be with you here." nginitian ko siya. 

SIS

After our date, dinala ako ni Brent sa city overlook. Ang ganda! "brent, thank you for tonight." "You're welcome." Tapos nag kiss kami under the moonlight. How sweet! OMG. Kinikilig na ako. "Brent Rhyle Ortega." sinabi ko yung name niya. Brent. Rhyle. Ortega. BRO. "Brent? Can I call you BRO? It sounds very cute!" "And I can call you SIS." sabi niya. "BRO,YAM." sabi ko. "Anong ibig sabihin dun?" sabi niya. 

"Brent Rhyle Ortega, You Are Mine."