Chapter 12

(Hi guys! The gown mentioned in this Chapter, I will post a picture of; to give you an idea of what it looks like. And I don't own any of the pictures. Her gown is based off a book I read. Thank you! And happy reading!) 

CELESTINE

Noong bata pa ako, I never really had the best life. Although rich kids kami, hindi pa rin ako masaya. That's why I'm happy na nagkaibigan kami nina Dre, Allan at ni Stephanie. Ang life story ko? Simple. Ang parents ko, na divorced just because of a stupid thing. Ang business namin. Palagi silang nag-away kung sino ang mag control sa pera or  something like that. I'm lucky na may loving and caring kuya ako. Siya si Daniel Jacob Gutierrez. 

Dahil dito, I always lacked attention. I wanted it, I craved for it. KSP ang peg. Haha. Pero sa totoo, my classmates from St. Paul Pasig used to call me a spoiled brat. And dahil diyan, lagot ako sa mga Sisters. When Dre called, I was very excited to transfer schools and start a new life. Until I met Christina. And until na realize ko na nandito din si Brent. Tungkol diyan, may labing-limang ex ako sa whole 17 years of existence ko dito sa mundo. Ika labing- apat si Brent. 

On my first day of school, I already got a taste of what this school's like. Nakilala ko na si Christina Fernandez ang pinaka scary (not really) na bitch. Nakilala ko din ang sikat na babae sa DLSU who is the one and the only Stephanie Santiago. 

Anyway, as I was walking towards the canteen, there was another Christina issue. Pag pasok ko sa canteen, PAK! May sumampal sa'kin. Ouch ha? Sino naman to? When I looked, siya nga. Si Christina. Hayyys. Does this girl ever rest in peace? Awh. Haha. Sinampal ko din siya. Tapos nagsasabunutan kami ng buhok. When I pushed her into a trash can. Nagsabi ako, "That's where you belong! Plastic ka eh. You worthless piece of trash! I told you to never mess with me!"

SIS

Narinig ko ang issue tungkol kay CJ at Christina. Natatawa ako. When I went home, Kuya was waiting for me. "Steph?" "Yes Kuya?" "Make sure to prepare your best dress na. The engagement party is a few weeks away." 

STEAL

*Kriiiing!*

Noelle's Cake Shop, how may I help you?

*Kriiiing!*

What color do you want the flowers?

*Kriiiing!*

The tickets for your plane is ready sir. 

Hayyyys. Over stressed na ako. The preparations for the party has gone crazy! The party which is two weeks from now will be held at the Brittania Ballroom in London. There will be guest artists like JM at iba pa. May photobooth and catering. But through all the stress, kapag tumingin ako sa kanya, parang na energized ako. "I'll see you later, Boo. I have to go fitted for my gown." sabi ni Blaine. "Wait! Take Stephanie with you! I think it's time the both of you had a girls' day out."

SIS

Having a day out with Ate Blaine was a lot of fun. First, pumunta kami sa Maureen's Bridal Shop at nag pa fit ng gown. "The theme for our wedding is Fifty Shades of Blue." sabi ni Ate Blaine. We went through five gowns bago kami nakapili ng isang perfect na dress. It was a turquoise gown. "Wow! You really look like a princess Ate Blaine!" sabi ko. Ngumiti siya sa akin. After that, we went to Noelle's cake shop and picked out a very special cake. It was called the 'Belle of the Ball'. As the day went on, I was enjoying every minute of it.

As I was heading to the mall to buy a dress for the party, I texted Dre, Allan and Celestine na invited sila sa party. May limang plane tickets ako at kailangan pa ng isa. 

From: CJ

Steph? Pwede si Kuya? Si DJ? I think friends sila ni Steal.

To: CJ

Sige! The more the merrier!

Pinili ko ang isang super cute and modern blue dress. After shoppind kumain ako sa Bo's. I ordered a Caramel Macchiato at Blueberry Cheesecake. I took a picture of it and posted it on Twitter.

Steph <3 @HeartStrong

Chilling by myself at Bo's Cafe. Having a Saturdate all by myself. @EyItsRhyle you're missing out! Haha! :D

Tapos nag favorite siya at nag reply ng picture of him at Bo's din. Wait. Pagtingin ko sa likuran, andon pala siya. Shete! Tumingin siya sa akin at umupo sa harapan ko. How cute! 

After me and Brent left, "I'll see you in London, Bae!" I smiled at him and gave a flying kiss. He caught it and placed it over his heart. I went back inside the mall when I bumped into someone who was bringing coffee and spillid it over myself. "Ouch! Ang init!" sigaw ko. "Sorry po!" And then I looked up. Nag smile siya sa akin. Wow. Pogi nito. 

"Hi! Stephanie Santiago? I'm DC Vasquez."