three.

jaemin

the class is over, and y/n gets out of there in a matter of seconds. but i realize something. she forgot her phone.

this could be perfect. i'll take her phone and give it to her in exchange for something... wow, jaemin. you're so smart.

then in a blink of an eye, it's finally lunchtime. i fucking hate this place.

i walk down the hallway with my hands in the pockets of my jeans. once i get to the cafeteria, i sit down by the guys.

"jaemin, did you see the new girl?" renjun asks me.
"of course. i was messing with her in first class."
"you guys already fucked?" jeno questions.
"unfortunately not. she's gonna be a tough one. the little peanut's got an attitude, that's for sure." i tell them.

"wait, are you guys talking about y/n?" chenle questions.
"of course. who else would we be talking about?" renjun says.
"oh... when i met y/n she seemed really nice. she's so beautiful too." chenle points out.

"she's more than just beautiful." jeno says. "she is absolutely gorgeous."
"that's why i called dibs." i say with a laugh.
"nice one, jaemin." renjun says, playing punching my bicep. i smile, and while i do that, someone catches my eye.

her.

y/n

i walk into the lunchroom, when i then almost run into someone. again. a males voice laughs as i then realize who it is.
"oh, lucas. i'm sorry, i almost ran into you again." i laugh.
"it's fine." he chuckles. "hey, do you wanna come sit by me and my friends?" he offers.
"sure. i have no one else to sit by anyways."

i walk with lucas to a table with friendly looking boys.
"guys, this is y/n. she's new here."
"hi y/n!"
"hi!"
"h-hey." i say to them.

i sit down next to lucas, and he introduces me to all of them.
"it's nice to meet you all." i say. as they all talk, i sort of just look around, and my eyes then land on one table. a table with a boy who's hair looks like pink cotton candy. jaemin. i then just pay my attention back to the guys i'm sitting with, and we all have a conversation.

i then whisper to lucas.
"where is the nearest bathroom?" i ask.
"it's right outside the cafeteria. do you want me to show you where exactly?" he asks.
"no it's fine. i can find it. thank you." i say with a small smile.
"no problem."

i stand up, then walking out of the cafeteria and to the bathroom. as i go to wash my hands, i realize that i forgot my phone in my first class. i left it face down on my desk. i groan, then drying off my hands and walking out of the bathroom. but then, two hands are placed on both sides of me and back is up against a wall in the matter of seconds.
"what's the rush, babydoll?"

jaemin... of course.
"i forgot my phone."
"oh. you mean this phone?" he takes his hands off me and then pulls an iphone out of his back pocket.
"jaemin! give me back my phone!" i groan him.
"wow... the way you say my name is so sexy... but you know what would be even sexier? if you moaned it."

"ugh! in your dreams! now give me my phone!"
"hey, it's not my fault you left it in the first class. if anything you should be thanking me for grabbing it, or some other loser would be in possession of it right now."
"just please can i have it back?" i ask.
"you can have it back, but only if you obey what i tell you to do..."

i think about it. what is he going to make me do? i need my phone back though... i have to be able to text my brother later so he knows where to pick me up...
" whatever. fine. now what is it?" i question.

"kiss me."