eight.

jaemin

y/n has calmed down, but she hadn't let me even lay a hand on her. she sits on the edge of my bed with her eyes slightly red from crying.

i finally sigh, my brain about to explode.
"i'll be back. i'm just going to use the bathroom quickly, okay?" i tell her.
"o-okay..."

i walk to the bathroom across the hallway from my room. there is one in my room, but i don't want y/n to hear me.
"fuck!" i yell, frustrated in myself.

what the hell was i thinking?! "just do it and you'll get rid of this weird feeling" is what i told myself. i'm such a fucking idiot! i'm falling for her! am i that dumb! she's suppose to fall for me, not the other way around! ugh!

y/n

"fuck!" i hear from the bathroom outside the hallway.

why do i feel so bad..? he just wants me for my body... it's obvious. he just wants to brag to his friends that he had sex with me. but why did he stop? why did he stop to my cries? and why did he feel so bad? does... does he like me..? no way. there's no way that jaemin, a complete jerk, could like me. but... he actually isn't that much of a jerk... like yeah... he teased me... but he hasn't hurt me... and he hadn't been actually mean to me... so is it all that bad..?

i take out my phone, looking at the texts i have. my brother and mom have texted me several times and even called me, but my phone is on do not disturb, so i didn't get them.

mom
where are you?! why did johnny say you turned your snapchat map off?!
i swear, if you're with that boy!
johnny showed me jaemin's post on snapchat. you're dead when you get home.

i don't respond, and i just see johnny's messages.

johnny
i'm sorry, y/n. i just want what's best for you. i'm not just trying to be a jerk, i just don't want anything bad to happen to you, since you are my baby sister after all.
please just be safe, okay?

you
okay. i will. and i'm sorry too.

i put my phone in my pocket, and jaemin comes into the room. he closes the door, then just standing still in the middle of the room.

"do something, y/n." i tell myself in my head.

i stand up, then walking up to him. i slowly slip my arms under his, hugging him.
"i'm sorry..." i apologize. he then hugs me back, sighing.
"no... you have nothing to be sorry for, babydoll... don't apologize to me... i'm the stupid one..." jaemin tells me.

i let go of him, then stepping back a step, looking down at my feet.
"you make my heart feel weird." jaemin says.
"w-what do you mean?" i question.
"instead of my brain talking to me... my heart is... typically when i'm with a girl i feel nothing... they just come over for a hookup or a fake relationship they want to happen just so they can gain popularity... but now... i feel different... instead of wanting to do those things with you... i just want to hold you in my arms or something... it's weird..." he says.

it's because... he likes me... he's falling for... me..? but how? how does a boy like jaemin just change in the blink of an eye..? he went from wanting the fuck me to... wanting to be there for me? but why? how? how could i possibly change his viewpoint on things in the matter of who knows how quickly...

and why do i feel weird as well..?