ten.

y/n

we get back to jaemin's house, and we head inside, then going into his bedroom. he sighs, laying down on his bed.

"y/n... come here." he says, putting his arms out for me to come by him. i go over by him, then hugging him as i am on top of him. he hugs me back with his arms wrapped around my waist as mine are around his neck.  "do you wanna go to bed?" he asks.
"but it's only 7:45." i say.
"i know... but i'm tired..." he sleepily says. he plants a kiss on my lower cheek, about where my jawline is. i feel my face heat up. i then get off of him, just laying next to him.

"where will i sleep?" i ask him. he turns his head, looking at me.
"if you don't mind sleeping with me, right here is an option." he tells me.
"um... sure... i'll just sleep here then..."
"alright. well, i'm going to get ready for bed. do you need anything to get ready to sleep?" he asks.
"um... if you have a toothbrush i could use that would be nice..." i say.
"of course."

we get up, and jaemin gives me a toothbrush to use. we brush our teeth, then going back to his bedroom.
"y/n?"
"yeah?"
"does it bother you that i sleep without a shirt? because i could always just wear a t-shirt or something, it's no big deal."
"n-no it's fine..." i tell him.
"okay."

jaemin then takes off his sweatshirt and shirt, revealing his bare skin. only fuck is he hot without a shirt on... i can barely keep my eyes off of him. he then looks at me and smiles.
"can't keep your eyes off of me, huh?" he teases.
"u-um well..." i stutter. he walks over by me, giving me a hug.
"you're so cute."

i can feel his abs even though my sweatshirt. how shit i didn't know he was on a this level of hot. he also smells amazing.

jaemin makes his lights so they are very dim, and we get into bed. jaemin faces me, then placing his hand on my cheek while gazing into my eyes. he caresses my cheek his soft thumb, while giving me a soft smile.

"come here... cuddle with me... i'm tired..." he says to me in a raspy and sleep voice. i then move closer to him, and somehow then getting on top of him as my arms are tightly wrapped around his neck, my face buried in the crook for his neck. his arms wrap around my waist as i feel his body against mine.
"sorry if i don't wake up easily in the morning... i'm a heavy sleeper and i can barely wake up to anything..." i tell him. he gives out a chuckle.
"that's alright. i'll find some way."

i then start to slowly fall asleep in his arms as i become sleepier and sleepier...

jaemin

as y/n's small body lies on top of me, i smile. i love this feeling so much. i could maybe even say better than sex, which is a shocker. like, i'd rather do this with her than fuck a random girl just for the fun of it... of course. i'd choose this over that anytime. it just feels so nice. it makes my heart feel all warm, and it makes me feel like i have someone who truly cares about me...

i kiss the side of her head, then using one of my hands that isn't holding onto her to grab my phone and look at it. i remember what y/n said about her being a deep sleeper, so i decide to call jeno. i'll just make sure to whisper.

"hey, jeno." i whisper.
"hey. why are you whispering?"
"because i have a babydoll sound asleep on top of me."
"so you ended up getting her in bed?"
"if you mean by cuddling her and admiring how sweet her breath sounds in my ear, than yes."
"wait, so you guys didn't have sex?"
"no. i don't want to. not with her. i tried to do something... but she started crying and it made me feel so bad..." i tell him.

"are you sick?" he questions.
"no. but let me tell you this, this girl is really fucking up my brain... but she's officially my girlfriend now i guess..."
"well congrats on that i guess." jeno tells me.
"thanks."
"so now what?"
"i don't know... i'm falling for her, jeno... i never thought i'd be able to fall for someone... but i am..."
"wow, dude. that's deep."
"i know... she's changing me... well not really changing me, but she's like finding the old me... the me i haven't seen since... since back then..." i tell him.

"is that good?" he questions.
"i think so... i'll just have to see..." i answer.
"i wonder how people at school will respond to your new relationship."
"i have an idea of what they'll think, but i'll make sure nothing retarded spreads around." i tell him.
"i'll help you make sure of that too. and the other guys will as well since they're just like me when it comes to these things."
"thanks, jeno. i'll see you at school. i'm gonna go to sleep now." i tell him.
"alright. see you."
"yep. bye."

i hang up the phone, putting it back down on my nightstand. i hold y/n tightly as i then start to fall asleep...