eleven.

y/n

"y/n... y/n, wake up... we have to start getting ready for school..." a soft voice whispers into my ear. i feel a hand rubbing the back of my head as a body is underneath me. i groan, not wanting to get up.
"do i have to..?" i groan. jaemin slightly laughs.
"yes, babydoll. we have school."
"but i'm so comfy here..."
"i am too, but i don't want to be rushing to get ready..."
"what time is it?" i ask.
"6:00."
"6:00? that's too early..."

"come on, just get up, sleepyhead." he laughs.
"fine." i groan. i get off of him, then just laying next to him with my eyes still closed. jaemin stands up and yawning.
"come on, silly girl. out of bed. or do i have to make you get out of bed?"
"neither." i respond. he laughs, then picking me up out of bed. i wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his body as he holds me in his arms.

he kisses my cheek, then squeezing my tightly.
"okay, little koala. it's time to start getting ready."
"but why..?"
"just stop complaining." he laughs. "you can pick whatever you want to wear out of my clothes if you cooperate." he tells me.
"ugh... fine." i agree with a smile, then getting down from his arms.

he shows me wear all of his clothes are, and he chooses what he'll wear. i end up picking out some grey sweatpants of his along with a plain black t-shirt, and i wore my white vans to his house. by the time i'm done picking out what i'll wear, jaemin is done changing. he's wearing some jeans with a white and blue striped button up shirt, along with a white t-shirt underneath.

 he's wearing some jeans with a white and blue striped button up shirt, along with a white t-shirt underneath

i nervously bite my lower lip at the sight of him. he walks up to me, then placing his hand on my cheek and bending down a little bit.
"what's wrong?" he smiles. "do i make you nervous or something?"
"u-uh no." i stutter. shit that was obviously a lie. jaemin lets out a small chuckle, then giving me a short but tender kiss on the lips.

"go get dressed now, babydoll." he says. i nod, then going into the bathroom to change. i get dressed into the clothes, then opening the bathroom door when i finish for jaemin to come in and continue getting ready. i start to brush my teeth, and jaemin comes into the bathroom to do the same. i finish, then smiling at the sight of him.
"what?" he chuckles.
"nothing." i slightly laugh.

jaemin finishes brushing his teeth, then taking out his phone and hugging my with his arms around my neck from behind. his phone is in front as he then takes a short video on snapchat. he kisses my temple and i laugh.

"you're so beautiful, y/n." jaemin tells me, putting his phone down. i smile.

jaemin isn't so bad after all.

jaemin

once we walk out of the bathroom i post the video on my story just with the caption

"❤️❤️❤️"

"shit." i hear y/n say.
"what's wrong?"
"i don't have my backpack." she tells me.
"oh yeah..."
"maybe i could text my brother and ask him to put it just by the mailbox so we can swing by and pick it up, if that's fine with you." she suggests.
"of course." i tell her.

once we finish getting ready and we have something small for breakfast, we get in the car to leave. she texts her brother, and we then get into the car. we pick up her backpack, then heading to school.

"wow, johnny even packed me a lunch and some things i'll need." she says.
"johnny? like... johnny who went to our school later year?" i question.
"yeah?"
"he's your brother?!" i never knew that johnny was y/n's brother.
"yeah." she laughs. "you didn't know that?"
"no." i laugh as well.

y/n

as we are almost to school, i just look at jaemin as he is driving. how can someone look so sexy doing the simplest thing?

he parks, then looking at me. i gives me a small smile, then leaning in. he taps his lips while
puckering them, and i laugh, giving him a quick peck on the lips. he smiles brightly, and we then get out of the car, walking to the school.

he intertwines his fingers with mine, and giving me a soft smile before we walk in the doors. when we walk inside, i feel like so many people are looking at us, but i just don't pay attention and look at my phone. we get to where my locker is, and jaemin stops.
"you gonna put your stuff in your locker?" he asks.
"yeah." my hand leaves his and i put my backpack in my locker.
"i'll do the same. my locker's just across the hall, so i'll be quick."
"okay."

jaemin walks away, and i put my backpack in my locker, since i don't want to carry it with me. i look in the mirror in my locker, fixing my bun, when i feel two hands placed on my waist and see a body behind me in the mirror which i immediately recognize because of the height and outfit. i turn around, seeing jaemin there.

"babydoll, can you do something for?" he asks.
"sure. what is it?" i ask.
"can you stop being so damn beautiful so i don't see other guys staring at you?"
"uh." i laugh.
"you have to obey me, remember?"
"but i-"
"babydoll, you don't want me to post another picture of us kissing, do you?" he teases. i laugh.
"jaemin, you know i don't ca-"

jaemin then let's out a chuckle, and running his hand through his hair.
"your hair looks like cotton candy." i tell him while laughing.
"oh you little..." he smiles and starts tickling me and i laugh. to stop him, i just then hug him and he hugs me back.

we both let go.
"could we go by the guys?" he asks.
"sure." i respond.

jaemin

i always feel weird talking to myself in my head, but i'm getting anxious so...

okay. i just need to act cool. most people just think that y/n is another one of my flings. because i could never treat her like my toy because she's to precious. and she's my girlfriend. and she isn't some one night stand. and she's my baby. and i love h-

wait... what?!