6: paint the city blue.

Toad was relaxing in a nearby tree. Blake noticed him and decided to sit next to her soon-to- be husband.

Blake: resting up dear?
Toad: it's really relaxing here babe.
Blake: I see you have an ocarina. Mind playing something for me?
Toad: sure.

Blake: that was beautiful Toad. I didn't know you can play so well.
Toad: I played this song since I was a kid. It always calmed me down when I was frustrated.
Weiss: what frustrated you Toad?
Toad: long before I came to Beacon, I dated this one girl for a couple of months. It was going great until I noticed she was being distant from me, but one day, I saw her making out with another guy. She saw me and just smirked. She didn't love me at all. She just used me. I played that song as a reminder of that day.
Blake: where is that bitch?! I'll kill her!
Toad: don't bother. She's long gone. Even if she attended Beacon, I doubt I'll see her again. Besides, I have a new love right here.
Blake: I'll never be like her Toad. You're too important to me.
Ruby: guys, we have a new mission. We need to gather Intel on the white fang and Torchwick.
Yang: we're wasting time! Hurry up!
Toad: COME ON PEOPLE! LET'S MOVE!

At the white fang rally. Blake went undercover with Toad. They're listening a speech given by Roman Torchwick. Blake saw her ex boyfriend among the new recruits.

Blake: I can't believe that idiot Sun.
Toad: what about him?
Blake: that moron joined the white fang.
Toad: why would he do that?
Blake: so he can get close to me. He said he loved me but he cheated on me with my best friend Ilia.
Toad: we're in the same boat then. We were both betrayed by our former lovers.
Blake: yeah. He's worse than Adam. I can't even look at him.
Toad: oh crap! We've been spotted!
Blake: we have to get out of here fast!

They ran as fast as they could but was stopped by a curtain monkey faunus.

Sun: I knew you couldn't stay away from me for very long Blake, my darling.
Blake: I have a new boyfriend Sun. And he's so much better than you.
Sun: is it him? He looks weak.
Blake: don't underestimate him Sun. He's more skilled than you. So much so he can actually kill you.
Sun: heh. He can try.
Toad: bring it on then Nancy boy!
Blake: kill him Toad. I don't want him in my life anymore.
Toad: you hear that Sun? She doesn't want you anymore! So I got the green light to kill you!

Sun attacked Toad relentlessly. But Toad himself dodges every attack. He unsheathes Murasame and slashes Sun. But barely nicked him.

Sun: too bad. Looks like you missed.
Toad: you really think so? Check again!
Sun: what?! *coughs up blood*
Toad: even though I barely nicked you, looked like the poison is taking effect.
Blake: poison? Toad, what effect does your sword have?
Toad: this is Murasame. The one-hit kill sword. The blade is coated with a highly potent poison, which can kill a person in 5 seconds.
Blake: amazing.
Sun: this....can't.....

Sun dropped dead.

Toad: may you rest in peace.

Blake: he shouldn't have joined the white fang. It never ends well.
Toad: he made his choice. No use worrying about it now.
Weiss: *on scroll* guys, we've got trouble! A giant mech is destroying Vale!
Toad: how big are we talking here?
Ruby:*on scroll* like 50 feet tall!
Toad: great. That's the last thing I need right now!
Blake: do you have a plan honey?
Toad: you know it!

Toad unleashed his own giant mech.

Toad: Blake honey. Permit me to introduce you to...Megas!
Blake: impressive darling.

Ruby: he used Megas again didn't he?
Yang: yup. What are we gonna do with him? Is Blake with him?
Weiss: it would appear so. But still, that mech of his is pretty impressive.
????: ara ara, that boy's much too reckless. He's a real handful.
Ruby: mom?! What're you doing here?!
Summer: I came to see how you were all doing. Oh my, he's really done it this time. Using Megas. Unbelievable. What am I going to do with that boy?
Tai: you can't blame him Summer. He always did like his machines
Summer: he's my little mechanic.
Blake: hello I'm Blake Belladonna. I'm Toad's girlfriend.
Summer: oh my aren't you just adorable.
Tai: I see he helped you with your past.
Blake: he did actually. He managed to free me from two people who were obsessed with me, but I never loved them. I love Toad.
Summer: that's just like him. He's always helped people. I'm so proud of him.
Blake: he's also a good singer and he plays the ocarina well.
Tai: our son always was very talented.
Yang: so why are you guys here?
Tai: oh that's right! Ozpin hired us to be teachers at Beacon.
Toad: awesome! That means we can spend more time together again! I'm so psyched! I just love my family and girlfriend!
Summer: you know, you can have more girlfriends Toad. I approve of you having a harem.
Tai: I have no problem with it.
Toad: hey mom, dad? What about aunt Raven and uncle Qrow?
Summer: they'll join us shortly. They're already on their way here.
Toad: even better.