16: the mustachioed geek, Toad vs. Watts.

Toad has entered the castle. He makes his way to the throne room where Salem awaits. But first he must get past her strategist, Watts.

Watts: you have done well to make it this far Mr. Rose. But unfortunately, your journey ends here.
Toad: you think so Baldy Mc'Nosehair. To me, it seems fate has other plans. Like killing Salem. Besides, I have a promise to keep.
Watts: I have to disagree with you. You will have to break your promise to whoever you made.
Toad:  I doubt it. Your life ends here and now!

Toad brought out his Crescent Cyan and slashed Watts multiple times leaving him no time for his semblance to activate.

Toad c'mon! Is that all you got?! You're not much of a clever strategist!
Watts: im-impossible! Why isn't my semblance working?!
Toad: oh yeah I forgot to tell you! Aside from my first semblance, my second one can negate my enemy's semblance! It also can drain their aura as well preventing them from healing!
Watts: I guess.....this is it. I'm sorry mistress. I have failed.

With his last breath, Watts died and Toad is victorious.

Toad: well, that wasn't so hard!

With that, Toad made his way to the throne room for his final confrontation against the queen of the grimm, Salem.