18:a past mistake returns.

After the battle with Salem, Toad is resting in team RWBY's dorm. While doing so, he is taking care of his pregnant fiancé Blake. But little does he know that a curtain ex girlfriend was watching him and was fuming.

????: I can't believe he moved on! Toad I'm sorry. I was an idiot. After i saw the guy that bullied you, I didn't do anything, I just laughed at you. I even cheated on you with him. But after I found out he cheated on me, I felt so depressed. I even tried to commit suicide at one point. Now I know the pain you felt. But no more! I will make things right! I will show you just how much I love you! Just wait until then my darling.

With Toad and Blake.

Toad: it should be any day now Blake. Are you nervous?
Blake: very. But as long as you're here, I'll be fine.
Toad: that's good.
Blake: oh by the way, my mom will come and visit us today.
Toad: nice. Is there a reason?
Blake: well to be honest, you will have another MILF in the harem.
Toad: oh! I see what you're saying.I guess that means your mom is in love with me huh?
Blake: yup. It would appear so.
Toad: huh. Nice. One more MILF to add to the harem.
????: are you in here Blake?
Blake: hey mom! Glad you could make it!
Kali: it's nice to see you again Toad.
Toad: yo! Same here!
????: lovely party. Pity I wasn't invited.
Toad: not you again Magilou! Do you have anybody else to annoy? Friends?, family?, poisonous reptiles?
Magilou: you and I both know that I have no family. And as far as friends go? I don't have any either. But why mention poisonous reptiles?
Toad: to keep you distracted from your stupidity.
Magilou: that hurts my feelings you know! I came all this way to have you as my boyfriend again and you had to say something like that!
Toad: I have nothing else to say to you. Not after what you did to me back Mistral!
Magilou: it was a mistake Toad! Can't you just let it go?
Blake: would you stop bothering him? He doesn't want anything to do with you! You had your chance and you blew it by cheating on him and rub it in his face!
Magilou: and who are you him anyway?
Blake: *smirks* I'm his fiancé.
Magilou: wait! You're getting married to this cat?
Blake: cat "FAUNUS" you idiot witch!
Magilou: doesn't matter! I still love you Toad!
Toad: well I don't! My love belongs to Blake Belladonna! Always have been, always will be!
Blake: I love you too Toad. And with our child on the way, I love you even more.
Toad: and that's the way it should be.

He crouches down to Blake's stomach.

Toad: hey there little one. It'sa me, your papa. When you're born, we will teach you all sorts of things. And when you're old enough, you will discover your semblance and by the time you're our age, you will attend Beacon academy as well.
Blake: you'll be a great father Toad.