Ch. 14

(Lauren's POV)

The girls and I went out to eat and then Maggie drove to her house.

We were having so much fun.

We got to Maggie's place. It reminded me of my old house..

"Well let's go get you all dolled up for tonight! " Maggie said in excitement.

Jay and I just laughed. I was excited for tonight.

Then again I was super nervous because what if Cameron doesn't even like me..

That would be horrible.. I remember when my mom told me stories about her in highschool.

She had this boyfriend and she found out after they dated. That he only dated her because it was a dare.

I felt bad for my mom. Then she told me she met my dad.

Sometimes I wonder why they didn't have another kid. I wish I wasn't the only child sometimes because when my parents worked late.. I was either home alone or at Arden's place.

"You coming?? " Maggie asked me and ran upstairs to her room.

Jay was already up there getting the makeup out and stuff.

"Yeah. Sorry I was thinking for a little bit. " I said to Maggie and we went to her room.

"Okay so Cameron is picking you up here at.. Ummm... What time is it? " Maggie asked and I started laughing

Maggie looked at her phone. "Okay it's 3:45.. He's coming to get you around 6!" Maggie said in excitement

"Let's get you ready! " Janaya said to me.

"Guys... I'm really nervous.. All my emotions are just everywhere.. " I said really quiet

"Lauren.. I'm sorry.. It's gonna be okay. Just don't think of the sad things. It will be fine. " Janaya said to me

Then, Maggie and her hugged me. I hugged them back.

"okay.. Maggie you do my hair and Jay you do my makeup. " I said in excitement

We went over to Maggie's dresser where it had her makeup and everything.

I blast some music and Maggie got the curling iron.

It felt like all my emotions wrecked gone.. I felt happy again..

------------------------------------------------------
OMG!!! IM SO SORRY!! MY PHONE DIED AND UGGGHH!!

It was horrible.. I hope you guys like this chapter.

I'll be updating Tuesday night. I promise.

I'm a horrible person I know.
But OMGGG!! JACK AND JACK'S NEW SONG

IT IS LIFEE!!

I hope your guys have a great weekend! Love you guys! -A