Fourteen

Anthony's Pov: The past few days have been surprisingly normal.

I didn't think things would be so easy after finding out my two pretty much straight best friends were my soulmates.

If anything it was better then normal cause we were a bit more touchy and we cuddled a lot. Something I'd never admit to anyone is that I'm a huge cuddle bug I love hugs and to be held.

Today we were out and about taking some photos and shopping Jaden and Griffin were walking in front of me even with my long legs I've never been able to keep up with them I'm just a slow walker.

Plus I'm easily distracted window displays or interesting people catch my eye and I can't help to stop to look.

And just like that I large fluffy pastel rainbow jacket on display in a window catches my eye. I stop to look at it looking up at the store name thinking that it's probably not extremely expensive based on the brand. The jacket is on a headless mannequin against a cloudy sky backdrop.

I'm practically pressed against the window at this point and I consider going in to look at it when a warm hand grabs my hand

"Don't just disappear on us like that or next time we'll leave you" Griffin scolds pulling me from the window

"Wait but then jacket" I whine

He pauses for a second glances at the window and then to the store itself because shrugging and tugging me along with him.

I won't to be upset with him for not letting me stay to get the jacket but my thoughts are quickly consumed by the fact that Griffin is holding my hand.

When we catch up with the group after a few minutes I expect him to let go of me hand but instead he goes right back to walking next to Jaden letting me stand just behind them my hand still firmly in his grasp.

They take long strides I match their pace even if it's a bit too fast. Soon we are walking at the front of the group the two of them leading the way and me hot on their tails hand still firmly grasped in Griffins.

I gently squeeze his hand and he smiles at me I feel heat creep across me cheeks at that and I get a brief tingle like butterflies in my stomach. Eventually we stop to eat and I chow down.

I was starving and exhausted from all the walking we had done and I was starting to run on empty so I was ecstatic to finally eat.

I sat on the inside of the booth Griffin next to me while we waited for my food he hesitantly put his hand on my knee glancing up at me as if asking if it was okay.

My cheeks flush once again and I give him a shy smile before looking away feeling silly for feeling so shy around my best friend.

While we eat Griffin hand inches slightly higher he rubs soft circles on my inner thigh about halfway up my leg.

My heart fluttered and Bryce winked at up from across the table only making my cheeks burn more. I guess Griffin decided to indulge because he ordered a milkshake. The waiter placed it on the table straw facing Griffin and he took a big sip.

"Mm it's really good..here try some" he said pushing the cup towards me 

I leaned forward wrapping my lips around the straw and sucking the milkshake was thick and took a couple hard sucks to get through the straw but soon the rich taste of chocolate washes over my tongue and I let my eyes close in bliss for a second.

I piled away and smiled at him

"Really good" I confirm

"We can share it" he tells me

"Are you sure" I ask and he laughs

He dips a finger into the whipped cream and quickly swipes it across my nose

"I'm sure" he says

Suddenly Jaden coughs and stands

"I Uh got a meeting Soo I'll see y'all back at the house later" he says leaving a twenty on the table for his meal and leaving

I don't think much of his leaving it's nothing out of the ordinary Jaden's usually busy with meetings about his music or out recording.

The day goes by smoothly the rest of the boys don't question anything me and Griffin do infact they smile happily at us and give simple mentions that they are glad we've worked something out.

Our day whines down and we drive home traffic as always sucks and I doze off a few times finding nothing interesting enough to keep me awake.

I wake to a soft touch to my forehead and sleepily blink my eyes open to see Griffin leaning over me hes come around to open the car door and wake me gently.

All the other boys must have gone inside which means He somehow convinced them not to rudely wake me up.

He lets me wake up for a second more before helping me out of the car he smiles at me and places a soft kiss against my lips it sends shivers down my spine.

It's the first time we've kissed since the night we found out we were soulmates.

We go upstairs quietly the house is quiet I'm assuming everyone else must have been tired as well then. I open our bedroom door without hesitation and immediately freeze Griffin bumps into me as I stop so suddenly.

My throat tightens uncomfortably as I watch Jaden pound into Mads

"Oh shit" Griffin coughs and Mads and Jaden stop. Mads pulls away and covers herself Jaden stands no shame we've seen eachother naked before but it feels wrong this time I advert my eyes

"We'll give ya ya second" Griffin says and before pulling the door shut

I stand helplessly at the door my throat feels tight my hands feel sweaty and my heart feels broken. He said we'd work something out but this isn't what I thought that entailed.

Griffin pulls me away from the door he lets me lean against his chest wrapping his arms around my waist.

A few minutes later Mads comes out dressed she glares at me slightly before leaving Jaden leans against the door frame

"I guess maybe we should talk" he sighs

"I just wanna go to bed" I say moving past him into the room I change quickly and curl up in my bed

I hear Griffin sigh but I can hear him moving around the room to change too. He walks over to my bed and runs his fingers through my hair I grab his hand and tug him softly so he'll lay with me.

He settles behind me wrapping himself around me and my body and mind settle I feel safe with him his warm sent washing over me.

"Anthony please we should talk" Jaden say standing at the edge of my bed. I hate the sent the wafts over it's wrong and foul it's to much of Mads and like a knock off version of Jaden's true smell

I do nothing more than whine and turn in Griffins hold pressing my nose to his neck where his smell is strongest.

I hear Griffin take a long sniff

"Please go shower we'll talk in the morning" Griffin says

They are quiet for a moment before Jaden sighs and leaves the room. Griffin pulls me closer slipping his hand under my shirt to rub his hand against my bare back.

"I'm sorry" he whispers placing a kiss to my forehead