Seventeen

Griffins Pov: the next morning I slip out of bed without disturbing Anthony it's not really morning it's like 11:30 but yesterday Anthony napped till like four in the afternoon and was up most of the night so I'm sure he'll be asleep for a few more hours.

We all have fucked up sleep schedules but Anthony's if by far the worse and it's mildly concerning but right now life if hard for him so I don't mind letting him rest.

I walk down stairs to get some coffee and see a shirtless Jaden reclined on the couch playing on his phone cup of coffee in hand.

I get my coffee and settle on the couch next to him

"Did you sleep down here" I ask

"Yeah I went up to the room late and Anthony was up playing fortnite don't know how you sleep through that" he tells me

"Heavy sleeper i guess...can I ask you something?" I say hesitantly

"Yeah of course" he says

"If you're gonna keep seeing Mads could you at least give me a heads up when she's coming over I think it upsets Anthony more than he leads on and this is all really hard on him right now"

"I guess but I'm not going to stop seeing her because of him" he tells me seriously

"I'm not asking you to and Anthony just wants you to be happy but life's just throwing him a curveball and I want to make it easier for him to handle" I explain to him

"Yeah yeah I get that" he sighs

We sit in silence for a few minutes before Jaden sighs again

"This is really fucked up" Jaden says

"Like nothing can go back to normal and while me and Anthony are still friends this isn't just something we can ignore our friendship is never going to be the same" he says sadness clear in his voice

"Anthony is trying really hard to make things normal again he doesn't want this to change things so don't let it" I tell him and he nods.

Eventually most of the guys filter down stairs to start their day. We're not doing anything special and we get bored quickly.

It's about 2:15 when Payton demands we do something

"I'm always up for some shopping" Jaden muses

"Spending money that sounds fun" Bryce laughs

"I'm down" Tayler agrees and the rest of us agree as well

"Give me a few before we go I'm gonna wake Anthony up" I tell them they agree and I make my way to our room.

Anthony's Pov: I'm startled awake by something heavy landing on top of me I groan and try to wiggle away before I even open my eyes but a firm kiss has me settled immediately.

Griffin's stubble scratches my chin lightly as I push up for another kiss. With one more kiss he pulls away from me I finally open my eyes to see his smug face looking down at me.

"Time to wake up we're going shopping" he tells me

"You woke me up to get me to spend money" I groan trying to roll away from him

He easily pins me down and kisses along my jaw I squirm knowing now there's no way I'll get back to bed. He moves over to my ear and sucks lightly just under it on the sensitive spot at the base of my jaw.

He pulls away to whisper

"Maybe I'll buy you something special"

His voice was low and husky I could feel his smirk as he kissed down my next I could help the whine that escapes me as his teeth scrape over my Adam's apple.

"Fine fine I'll go but you have to get off of me" I whine he smiles victoriously and rolls off of me.

He watches me change with a smirk and he grabs a firm handful of my ass when we go to leave the room. I can't help the squeak that slips past my lip as he chuckles.

"Couldn't help myself" he laughs walking around me and down the stairs

And fuck I'm gonna die he's got me all worked up he's definitely teasing me on purpose. I wonder if he'd want to actually do more than just make out cause that is starting to see like a really good idea.

"Well good morning sleeping beauty" Jaden laughs  as I finally come down the stairs

I blush and laugh I'm glad he's acting so normal around me I've really missed it but I feel bad for how my heart rate speeds up from his attention.

I stuff my hands in my pockets trying to ignore how badly I want to be with him. I shuffle over to Griffin hoping that his company will soothe me.

Surprisingly I'm not the last to be ready it was chase  and when him and Noen finally come down stairs everyone makes their way out to the car.

We don't all fit we never have but we always say screw safety and squeeze in. It used to bother me cause Griffin and Jaden never let me have a real seat and always made me sit in their laps.

But now curling up in Griffin's lap and being held close is comforting it's soothes the painful tug I feel towards Jaden.

I slip my hand under his were it rests on my stomach and he gives it a squeeze. I rest my head on his shoulder and he places a kiss to my head.

For some reason I feel like I can sense his worry for me so I squeeze his hand back and kiss under his jaw lightly.

And just like that I feel a sense of relief wash over me and I look up at Griffin with a smile and he smiles back.

"Can you love birds be less gross" Payton whines

"Why are you jealous" Griffin sing songs peppering kisses to my cheeks

I squirm trying to get away from the attack of kisses

"Stop being embarrassing" I whine wiggling more

Suddenly Griffin stops kissing me and holds me in place pushing my hips down firmly.

My face immediately burns red as I realize what I did. I bury my head into the crook of his neck embarrassed thoroughly

"Sorry" I whisper

He chuckles and pushes his hips up slightly I bit my lip and punch his arm lightly

"Stop that" I mumble

But God is on my side today and the car comes to a stop

"Okay get out" Tayler says already out of the car Bryce quickly following

I waste no time scrambling out of Griffin's lap still bright red in the face.