Chapter 4: A Hopeless Situation

(Y/N's pov)

All Might was right in front of me. He was smiling his trademark smile and his eyes were glowing a bright blue color. I was nearly paralyzed seeing him. My favorite hero, the only hero I believe worthy of being number 1, here to take me down. I don't believe this. How could I? Why him? When they had so many potential options, they had to send the number 1 hero to capture my sorry ass. I was prepared for anything, but not this!

I just kept standing there, not able to move, not even able to speak.

All Might: What's the matter young Y/N? You look like you've seen a ghost.

Y/N: ….I ….I …. How?

All Might: Did we find you? There were reports of explosions in this area, we figured you would be hiding somewhere around here so when we heard the reports we left as soon as possible.

Y/N: Why you? I think i'm a little below your paygrade.

Most villains that fight All Might underestimate his abilities and think they have a chance, not me though. I know what he is capable of. Every atom in my body is sending danger signals to my brain.

All Might: Nonsense young Y/N! You've caused quite a stir. The heroes think you're dangerous and I was tasked with bringing you in.

Eraserhead: And im here to make sure that happens. Let's hurry this along All Might.

I should have guessed that Aizawa was gonna be here. Really making this impossible situation even worse huh?

All Might: Right. Its over Y/N, it's time for you to surrender.

Shit! What am I gonna do? I can't fight him, no one can. Should I just give up? No, come on. Pull yourself together Y/N! You definitely won't win if you believe that your gonna fail. Just calm down and think. You can't surrender, so that leaves only one option. You know what you have to do.

I take a deep breath and ready myself for one of the scariest decisions of my life. All Might as my enemy, never saw this coming.

Y/N: I'm not gonna surrender. Get lost before I send you two packing.

Both of them look surprised by what I said. They probably weren't expecting that response. I'm still trying to form a plan. All Might is an unknown element. I've fought strong guys before but I know that he's on a whole nother level. Eraserhead im confident I'll be able to handle 1 on 1. But I doubt there's anything I can do if they both attack me at once. I'll just have to hope that's not what they do.

All Might: I admire your courage, young Y/N. Eraserhead, I doubt that the explosions were his doing. Please make sure that there's no one else around that could pose a threat. Leave Y/N to me.

Eraserhead: Understood. *Jumps away and out of sight*

Tempest is long gone at this point so there's no one for Eraserhead to find but he doesn't know that yet. I'll have to hope this buys me enough time to think of something without him here. Even if he doesn't fight, he could still use his quirk on me which would cause me to lose any chance to win. Even though i'm not sure it would work against All Might.

All Might: Last chance Y/N. This doesn't have to escalate any further.

Y/N: You know, you're the only hero I think is really, truly good. You've been my favorite for as long as I can remember. The way you inspire people and make them feel at ease with your presence alone is what I think every hero should strive for. But regardless of that, I won't back down. Hero society needs to see its flaws, and I'll be the one to show them.

All Might’s smile wavered slightly after hearing this.

All Might: Very well. Then you leave me no choice.