Chapter 14: Declarations of War

I had just walked into the classroom and everyone was looking at me in complete amazement.

Kaminari: Woah, Y/N!?

Kirishima: Talk about manly!

Iida: It's good to see that you're alright.

Uraraka: Should you really be back so soon after getting hurt?

Y/N: Guys, please. Trust me, I'm fine.

Yaoyorozu: Fine!? Your injuries were some of the worst I've ever seen!

Tokoyami: It isn't wise to over exert yourself.

Mineta: How are you even here!?

Everyone kept talking and I turned to Aizawa and shrugged.

Aizawa: Tell them something to get them to stop talking, this is holding up class.

Y/N: Alright.

I turned back to the class and dawned my signature confident smile.

Y/N: Listen up.

Everyone gave me their attention.

Y/N: You've got me mistaken if you think i'd let any so-called “injury” keep me down. I'm here to become the greatest hero of all time and that means there's no room for setbacks. I still need to get so much stronger.

I looked around the room to see everyone seemingly amazed and inspired by my speech, Kirishima even looked to be holding back some manly tears. I walked to the back and took my seat.

Arashi: Nice speech Y/N. Did you come up with it on your own?

Y/N: Yeah… mostly.

Aizawa: Anyway, all of you need to get your heads back into the game. Your fight isn't over yet.

Class: *Visible confusion*

Aizawa: The UA sports festival is about to begin.

Class (except for everyone who wouldn't have been scared, you know who they are): DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT!!!

Kirishima: ALRIGHT!! LETS KICK SOME ASS!!!

Kaminari: Wait a second…

Jirou: Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?

Ojiro: They could attack once were all in the same place.

Aizawa: Apparently the administration thinks that this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and that the school is safer than ever. Plus, their beefing up security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at UA. It's not something we could cancel because of a few villains.

Mineta: Uhhh, im sorry but why not? It's just a sports festival.

Y/N: “Just a sports festival”.? 

Mineta and a few others gave me their attention. Talking about the sports festival really gets my blood pumping.

Y/N: This is the biggest competition in the entire world. A chance for aspiring heroes to get recognised by the pros and to show off their powers to everyone on earth. This is an opportunity that we can't miss, regardless of some half assed villains or their plans.

Yaoyorozu: That's right, top heroes everywhere will be watching. This is where you get scouted.

Mineta: Sure, unless you're dead.

Aizawa: Not bad Y/N, you summed it up nicely. It's true, joining a famous hero agency could garner you more experience and popularity. That's why the festival matters. If you wanna go pro one day then this could open a path for you.