Chapter 10: The Ominous Hands of Evil

After passing out from hero training today, I woke up at around midnight feeling too well rested to go back to sleep.

(Y/N’s thoughts): My absorption ability is getting more taxing on my body the higher I go with it. I'll need to figure out how to avoid completely exhausting myself. I may be able to end fights with it as of right now but i'll be screwed if I fight someone who can withstand it. Also, the force that naturally radiates off of me while in my powered up state is getting too destructive, I'll need to learn how to contain it. That weird lightning coming off of me was new thought, I'm not really sure what that was. What did it mean?

I then got an alert on my phone about some villain that had been apprehended by Endeavor in Fukuoka city. Villain activity has been increasing in Fukuoka in the last six months, mainly because that was the city I patrolled around the most. Not being able to go out there to stop some of them is starting to wear down my patience. I better be able to fight villains soon.

I couldn't fall back asleep, so I meditated for the next couple of hours until it was time to get ready for school. I took a shower and ate breakfast before rushing outside in a full sprint. I was going to sprint right to the entrance of the building today, however it seemed like some people had opposing ideas. Right at the entrance gate to UA was a crowd of reporters stopping everyone who tried to enter. I came to a quick stop so I didn't crash into them and they all surrounded me.

Reporter: Hey you, with the spiky hair, are you one of All Mights students?

(Y/N’s thoughts): So that's what this is about.

Reporter: Please give us a word on what it's like having the symbol of peace teach the next generation of heroes!

Y/N: It's great. Now get out of my way pissants. Some of us need to get to class.

I then pushed some of them aside and walked through UA’s main gate.

Reporter: Hold on kid! You look familiar. Aren't you Y/….

The reporter was interrupted when she tried to cross UA’s gate and the defense system kicked in creating an indestructible wall, preventing entry to anyone without an official UA badge.

(Y/N’s thoughts): This might lead to a few issues, I think that reporter recognised me. Oh well.

I continued walking and looked behind me and saw Arashi flying over the gate and landing right next to me.

Arashi: Helllooooo Y/N!

Y/N: Good morning. Did those reporters give you trouble?

Arashi: No. *laughs* I just flew over them.

Y/N: Nice. Are you ready for class today?

Arashi: You bet! Did your third year friends tell you what training we’ll have today?

Y/N: Yeah. Instead of combat training I'm pretty sure today will be rescue training in a facility away from the campus.

Arashi: That sounds like fun. Hey, can we talk about our battle from yesterday?

Y/N: Sure. What about it?

Arashi: Well I wanted to know your opinion on a few things. First, how was my ultimate attack?

Y/N: That “Downwards Spiral Hurricane”? It was really powerful. In fact, id say you almost hit as hard as All Might with that attack.

Arashi: Really!?!

Y/N: Yeah. Take it from someone that fought All Might and nearly died after getting punched by him. What else did you want to know?

Arashi: Ok uhh, what was the deal with that lightning coming off of you yesterday, also your eyes?