6. Sick

A/N the pic above doesn't have any meaning to the story I just found it and that it was pretty cute

SHOTO POV:

We walked back to the dorm in silence the only sound was the footsteps as we walked down the hallways. We had dropped off Denki and Kirishima at there dorm and we were headed back to ours. We reached the door and Deku walked into our room looking around for something. "What are you looking for?" Bakugo asked him. "My bag I don't know where it is" he said worried "Is it still downstairs?" As soon as I asked him that he ran out the door probably running down to the commons. We waited a minute before going down since he still wasn't back. Everybody had already left. We saw Deku running around the room with Denkis backpack in his hand. Oh shit. Denki probably took Dekus backpack instead of his. I walked over to him and grabbed him from behind. "What's wrong" he jumped a bit but turned around and hugged me. "I can't find it!" He said starting to cry. I pet his head gently while Bakugo grabbed the bag and walked out. We sat on the floor for a minute Deku hugging me and crying quietly. He wouldn't stop crying no matter what I did. Bakugo came in holding his bag and brought it over to him. He turned him around and handed him his binky and stuffy. He took them and I picked him up and brought him back to the dorm. Bakugo went to bed and I changed Deku and got him dressed. He was half-asleep so I picked him up and we laid down and fell asleep.

BAKUGO POV:

I woke up before Deku did Shoto was already up and was in the bathroom he was sweating and I felt his head he was warm. Shoto walked in "Morning" he said stretching, I grunted in response and he walked over. "What's wrong with him?" He asked sitting next to me "He's really warm and he's sweating" I said standing up and picking Deku up. I walked into the living room and went to the medicine cabinet grabbing the thermometer. I put it in his mouth and waited when i took it out it said 100 degrees. "Shoto get in here!" I yelled he ran in and I handed him the thermometer he looked at it wide eyed. Deku woke up and started crying loudly he was little as his coping mechanism. I picked him up and cradled him I walked him into our room and changed him. I walked back out with him Shoto handed me his binky and his stuffy. He gladly accepted them but he wouldn't stop crying. "Does your mom know about you being a little?" I asked him if she does know them she can help us he nodded while Shoto pet him. "We're gonna go to your mom she might be able to help us" we walked out and started going down the stairs to the car. We made it to the commons before Floaty Bitch stopped me. "What's wrong with him?! What did you do!" She said pointing her finger accusingly in my face. "First of all get your fucking finger out of my fucking face and second of all I didn't fucking do anything he's sick so get the fuck out of my way!" I said pushing past her. We walked to the car and I sat in the back with Deku in my lap while Shoto drove. Deku kept crying and whimpering I feel horrible for him, our poor baby boy is in pain. We finally reached his house in reality it was only 10 minutes but it felt like an eternity. We walked to the door Deku was on my back and Shoto knocked. A few second later Inko opened the door "Oh hello Shoto, Katsuki." She said opening the door for us to come in. She noticed Deku and immediately grabbed him running him to his room. "Oh baby I know..." she was saying to him as we walked in he was crying and hugging her. "What's wrong with him" Shoto asked worry obvious in his voice "Hee has a high fever and he'll might start throwing up soon" she said grabbing a wet rag and putting on his head. "You can take him back to the dorms, just please don't let him leave people can come in and see him if they'd like but they can't touch him, I wouldn't want anyone else getting sick." She stood up "It should only last for today but tomorrow he will probably be incredibly crabby and not listen at all, you still have to punish him but only after 3 of his little fits and then he needs to take a nap" she said as I picked him up and put him on my back.

She gave us a few of his other things that he had left and we said our goodbyes getting in the car. The drive back Deku was asleep he had fallen asleep after a minute or 2 into the drive. We got back to the dorms and walked back to our dorm. I laid Deku down and me and Shoto put away the stuff away and sat in the living room waiting for him to wake up.

After about 15 minutes we heard Deku crying we ran in and he was on the bed his knees were drawn to his chest, his ears down, and he was sobbing. We ran over to him and hugged him he immediately turned to me and hugged me sobbing into my chest "Daddy!" He cried into my chest we stayed there with him petting him until he fell asleep. We ended up falling asleep right next to him.
The next day:
He seemed to just have a bad fever. He didn't throw up at all but he had a fever yesterday. His fever is gone and his stomach is better. He woke up in a horrible mood today he's still little, so we can't get him to listen to reason. He would argue with any and everything we said. When I told him he had to change he refused until he eventually gave in, when Shoto tried to get him to eat he would not eat anything he refused to, he was being a real pain today. I get that he was sick and he didn't get much sleep last night and everything but he has never acted like this. He is being a serious brat today I love him and all but jeez. Shoto was trying to get him to do something and I don't even know what but Deku would not listen. At. All. Shoto was incredibly calm though, no matter what Deku did he didn't yell at him or be mean. When Deku yelled at him he just calmly told him no or did something to try to get him to stop. "NO! You can't tell me what to do!" Deku was yelling at Shoto about something "Deku stop yelling." Shoto said calmly "Don't tell me what to do!!" Deku was yelling at him "Deku. Stop yelling now." He said sternly I knew he was getting mad but he didn't really show it "You can't tell me what to do!!" Shoto then grabbed his wrist and dragged him to our room as I followed.

SHOTO POV:

I grabbed Dekus wrist and basically dragged him to the room. He was trying to pull his wrist out of my hand but I didn't let go. "Deku. If you don't stop it's gonna be worse." He still wouldn't stop. I dragged him to the bed and bent him over it. He immediately stopped. I walked to the closet and grabbed the paddle he looked terrified. "Count or I'll start over" Bakugo said he spanked him 30 times he was crying. I pulled down his pants and spanked him 40 more times he was crying a lot more and had stopped counting "Guess I'll have to start over." I said "70!" He yelled. Bakugo pulled down his pull-up and spanked him 50 more times. His bottom was bright red and he was sobbing. I laid him on the floor and put him in a diaper (p.s he doesn't like wearing diapers because he find them uncomfortable so that's why he wears pull-ups instead) and changed him into some pajamas since he has to take a nap. He was still sobbing so I sat on the bed next to Bakugo who put him on his knee while I was rubbing his back. "Good job baby! You're so brave" Bakugo cooed in his ear. He handed him his pacifier and cradled him. Deku hugged him tightly. His sobbing was reduced to sniffles and hiccups, he was still in Bakugos lap curled up with his pacifier in his mouth and hugging his stuffy. "We're sorry Babyboy" we said in unison "I-I'm s-owwy fow b-bweing bad" he sniffled out dropping his pacifier onto his lap. We both kissed his forehead and I put his pacifier in his mouth and after awhile he fell asleep Bakugo laid him down and we both laid down next to him. We both fell asleep on either side of Deku cuddling together.

____________________________________