8. Heat starts Part : 1

SHOTO POV:

Deku starts his heat today, so me and Bakugo woke up before him and we left the room to go get him all of the pillows and blankets we could find in the house. We came back and found Deku rummaging through our drawers pulling out a bunch of shirts and hoodies. We set down all of the blankets and pillows on the bed to the side and sat on the floor next to the door ready to run if he got mad. He finished stealing most of our shirts and all of our hoodies, and started making his nest on the bed. He put on one of my shirts and one of Shotos hoodies inhaling the scent. He finished setting up his nest and curled up, we walked over to him and both held out a hand. Here's the thing with Deku if he sniffs you and let's you in his nest you're fine, but if you go too close to his nest he'll probably bite you or scratch you. He sniffed Bakugos hand and let him in and then he sniffed mine and let me in too. We laid down and cuddled him. About an hour later he was whimpering and twisting around. I felt really bad for him he was in pain and we couldn't do anything about it. I pulled the whimpering teen into my lap slowly petting his head. He was crying and hugging me tightly. I saw Bakugo looking around the room for his stuffy and pacifier. He found them and brought them over to him. He took them and calmed down he was shifting around a lot in my lap trying to get comfortable. He finally stopped and relaxed fell asleep.
The next day
I woke up and found Deku still asleep but Bakugo wasn't there. I got up, careful not to wake Deku and walked into the kitchen. "Morning" he said I waved and walked over to wear he was "What are you doin?" I asked him "Making breakfast, is Deku awake?" He asked looking up from the food he was making I shook my head. He sighed I think he was pretty relieved and I could see why when he woke u yesterday he was in a lot of pain. I walked back to the room to check on Deku and he was starting to wake up. Well shit. He started whimpering and turning around back and forth. I walked over to him and sat next to his nest making sure I didn't go in and upset him. He woke up and I gave him my hand which he grabbed and pulled me into his nest. He was acting really weird he was sitting there and he seemed calm but he wasn't really moving. He was kinda just sitting there while I watched him. His scent seemed calm and he didn't seem like he was in any pain. I was about to get up but he grabbed my arm and pulled me down hugging me and he looked like he was about to cry. I sat back down and he continued hugging me and he would not let go "What's wrong bunny" I asked him hugging me "You'll leave me" he said not letting go of me. Why does he think I'll leave him? Maybe it's some part of his heat "Baby I'm just gonna go get Bakugo is that okay?" I asked him he nodded and I carefully got up and walked out of the room to where Bakugo was on the couch. "Come on Deku woke up and he's really weird right now, he seems to be kinda protective about us leaving" I said as he stood up. He nodded and we walked to our room. Deku was sitting there with blankets over him and he was reading something. Thank god he's not in too much pain right now his heat still has a few days but at least today's a good day. He seemed to have heard us so he put his book down and crawled out of true blankets. He had changed out of his pajamas and into a shirt and sweatpants. We both walked over and he grabbed our hands pulling us next to him. He crawled into Bakugos lap facing him putting his head in the crook of his neck wrapping his legs around his waist. He seemed pretty tensed upBakugo seemed kind of confused and he looked at me and mouthed "Why is he like this?" "I think it's part of his heat" I mouthed back. He nodded slightly and started to play with Dekus curls and I came over and rubbed his back. He purred in response and relaxed. We basically spent the day with him in one fog our laps either reading or just hugging one of us. He seemed calm though so I can't really complain. He was really overprotective tho he hated when either of us left for even a minute because he was afraid that we were gonna leave him. We just stayed with him and only ever left to go to the bathroom so we were basically there the whole day with him.

____________________________________