10. Stories

THIRD PERSON POV:

Everyone was in the commons just sitting it was a Saturday evening and they decided to tell some stories. "Let's tell stories!" Mina said excitedly they all agreed and started. "Can you tell us the story of how you three got together?" Uraraka asked pointing at the trio. Bakugo shrugged and Shoto nodded

~Flashback~

Deku received a note telling him to meet someone in the the locker room after school. At the end of school he walked to the locker room and found Shoto.

"Hey Shoto why are you here?" He asked sitting next to him on the bench "I got a note telling me to meet someone here" he said looking at Deku "Me too..." he said confused. Suddenly the door opened and Bakugo walked in. Both boys were pretty confused. He walked over and they stood up. He hugged both of them tightly they were both seriously confused but neither were complaining. They all had crushes on each other. "I get it if you don't feel the same but there's something I really have to tell you guys" Bakugo said pulling away from the hug. Then he told them he liked them and they all ended up telling each other. Then they basically got together on the spot

~End of flashback~

DEKU POV:

Half of our friends were laughing. "Wait Wait Wait so Bakugo confessed first?!" Mina said laughing loudly. Kacchan glared and Shoto and I nodded. Eventually the laughter died down and they continued. "What about you 2" Mina said pointing at Denki and Kirishima. "Well it really wasn't anything super special. One day after school Kiri pulled me to the side of the building and told me he wanted to talk. He then told me he liked me and I told him I liked him back. Then we got together and yeah." Denki said while Kirishima was blushing and the girls were giggling. I laughed a bit and so did Shoto. Kacchan laughed a little but just for a second. "How did you guys find out about Deku?" Denki asked I just realized I never actually told him. I hate that story so much it's super embarrassing. I blushed and Shoto and Kacchan smirked at each other. They know I hate that story and how embarrassing it is for me. I tried to get away but Kacchan grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. I pouted and some of the girls "awwed" I blushed more and hid my face in my knees.

~Flashback~

SHOTO POV:
Me, Deku, and Bakugo were at Dekus house to pick up some stuff he left there. Me and Bakugo didn't know about him being a little at the time and Deku had to try to get to his box of little supplies without them noticing. He thought that if anyone knew about him being a little they would break up and hate him forever. Bakugo and I had grabbed the rest of his clothes while Deku was picking up some of his little stuff in his moms room because he had some of his stuff in there. We had finished grabbing the clothes and started getting any books or boxes that were in there. I found a light blue shoebox labeled 'my little supplies' on it. I forgot to mention that Bakugo and I were licensed caretakers since we thought it would be a little hobby sort of thing but Deku didn't know about that. I had it in my hands when Deku walked in and ran over. He tried to grab the box but I moved it up higher so he couldn't reach it. "Shoto give that back! You're not allowed to see it!!" He said reaching for it "What is it and why is it so bad that we can't know what it is?" Bakugo asked grabbing the box as Deku kept trying to grab it. He opened the box and inside was a few little things. You know a pacifier, a stuiffed animal, a bottle, etc. We looked in the box and I'm not gonna lie we were pretty surprised. We both looked over at Deku and he was wide eyed and looked like he was about to break down which he probably was. He stuttered a bit before he started crying and fell to the floor backing against the wall curling himself into a ball. Me and Bakugo ran over to him and hugged him. He hugged me tightly as I put him in my lap facing me. His face was buried in my chest as he sobbed. I looked at Bakugo and nodded, I could tell Deku was a little and he was having a panic attack. Bakugo got the message and grabbed the bunny and pacifier from the box. Something they taught us in the little class was that they need to have their pacifier or a special toy to be calmer. He walked back over and I moved Deku so that he was facing Bakugo. He offered him the pacifier which he hesitantly took and sucked on it. He handed Deku the bunny and he hugged it close to his chest. After a few minutes his sobs were down to just sniffles and hiccups. He looked scared but sad at the same time when he looked at us. "So do you wanna tell us about it?" I asked him softly he shook his head fast he looked really scared. "Baby why wouldn't you tell us?" Bakugo asked softly he sounded kind of hurt. "I-I t-thought you g-guys would h-hate me..." he said dropping the pacifier into my lap. My heart broke when he said that and Bakugo picked him up off my lap pulling him to his own. Deku squeaked and hugged Bakugo tightly. "Baby we'd never leave you because of something like that" he said rubbing his back soothingly. "If you had told us we could have helped you" I said sitting in front of them turning him to face forward. He looked slightly confused by what I said "We have caretaker licenses honey" Bakugo explained. Deku looked pretty shocked by this but he also looks kind of happy "So can we be your daddies?" Bakugo said whenever Deku heard that he just lit up "R-Really?!" He said shocked but happy we both nodded and he pulled both of us into a tight hug. "I would love that" he said softly he both hugged him back got our stuff and went home.

~End of Flashback~

SHOTO POV:
Deku was just a blushing mess as everyone laughed. He started yelling at everyone while they kept laughing at how red he was. They all obviously thought the story was adorable but it was hilarious how red he is. "I-It's not funny!" He yelled at them bright red. Mina was the worst she was laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. Deku was yelling at her as she laughed and made hilarious comebacks to everything he said. After about 15 minutes of everyone laughing we all decided to watch a movie. Someone put on a movie ad we all got on pajamas and stuff Deku sat in Bakugos lap they had a blanket over them I sat beside them they were so cute looking

 Someone put on a movie ad we all got on pajamas and stuff Deku sat in Bakugos lap they had a blanket over them I sat beside them they were so cute looking

The movie was a horror, everybody was fine with it except Deku. He hates horror movies, he'll probably get too scared halfway through and we'll have to leave. I won't care if we do leave we can just go to our room and hang out. And sure enough I was right, it was about halfway through the movie when there was a huge jump scare everyone jumped but Deku yelped. He sounded terrified a few people "ssshhed" him and I think it really hurt him, cause he turned around, buried his face in Bakugos chest, and started crying silently. I feel horrible for him he saound so upset, Bakugo was pissed at this. They knew he was sensitive and I get a few of them might not have know it was him but also they didn't have to be so rude. I picked up Deku and started carrying him to our dorm. Deku was holding onto me crying.
We finally reached our dorm and I set him down. Bakugo sat next to him and tried to comfort him. I grabbed his pacifier and walked over to him. I brought it to his face and he took it in his mouth and sucked on it. I pulled him into my lap and turned him sideways so his legs were on Bakugos. We sat with him for awhile while he slowly stopped crying. "Are you better now baby?" Bakugo asked him he nodded and made grabby hands at him. He chuckles and picked him up putting him into his lap. He then looked over to me "Dada I had an accident" he said blushing I was so proud that he told us without having to be told at all. "Thank you for telling me baby come here so I can get you changed" I said he crawled out of Bakugos lap and over to me. I picked him up and brought him to the changing mat, I changed him into a pull-up and just put him in a big hoodie. He giggled as I walked us back over to the bed and he hopped back into Bakugos lap snuggling him. He relaxed and fell asleep. He looks so cute when he's asleep! We laid down with him and cuddled falling asleep cuddling each other.

____________________________________