Important A/N!

Hello to my amazing readers, I'm so so sorry for not posting a chapter in so long. I'm going to be posting two soon, but that's not what I need to say.

I would like to point something out after seeing this a few times

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETELY SFW AND NONE OF THIS IS A DAMN KINK PR EVEN RELATED TO THE KINK.

All of this is Age regression, and in no way shape or form at all a kink it is a coping mechanism. And keep in mind there are plenty of underage littles aswell.

Age play is a kink, that's part of the bdsm community and I am in no way writing anything in this story about age play whatsoever.

Please do not add this story, or any of my other cgl related stories, to any reading lists with the word kink in the name. I do not appreciate it because that's just a bit offensive to the little space community, especially since I myself am a part of this community. (On a less serious note, anybody part of the community aswell I absolutely love talking to you so if you want I would love to be friends (◍•ᴗ•◍)

Also please do note a few things I have gotten questions about

-If you want to give suggestions please do message or comment and tell me, I love hearing ideas

-If anybody wants to RP feel free to ask in the comments or message me

-If you have any questions about me personally, I have published a new book that I post some more stuff about me where I will answer questions there too

-If you want to be friends, please feel free to message me! I've made plenty of amazing friends here and I love talking to people!

-Please keep in mind that I am not a professional and I make alot of spelling errors

I will be posting two full chapters very soon because I'm finally almost done with the second one! My phone for broken and I've been using my tablet for the time being so once I get that back it will be much easier to post regularly again!

Thank you for being supportive! I love you all my amazing readers!