1|If You Were Wondering ..

Don't forget to like and comment! And please leave ideas if you have any, I would love to incorporate them into my book.😊

Hi, my name is Cheryl Blossom. I am a target for everyone at my school, apart from my cousin Elizabeth and close friend Kevin Keller. Everyone at school bullies my and calls me names like... actually, I don't even want to say it.

Every day is the same; I wake, do my personal hygiene, walk to school, have the worst 6 hours of my life, eat dinner, sleep, and repeat. Every day is like clockwork.

If you were wondering why I walked to school, it's because the River Vixens and Bulldogs keyed it and always slashed my tires. I got tired of telling my mum different excuses, so I stopped driving it. Even though it takes me 15-20 mins to walk, I don't let my mum drive me. I DO NOT want her to hear all the hateful things every day about me. Or worse, finding out that I'm gay; She may be supportive, she may not, but I'm not taking any chances.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. I turned my alarm off, dreading going to school. Every morning, I sit on my bed wondering why everyone hates me. Yes, I do have Elizabeth and Kevin, but they only talk to me when Veronica and Josie, the two HBICs, aren't around. They never stick up for me, but they keep me company sometimes, and their always around to dry my tears. Sometimes, I just wish I had a friend that I could talk to and one who wouldn't be embarrassed to be seen with me.

"Cheryl, sweetie, are you ready for school?" my mum whispered.
"In a bit mum, I just need to change," I said. She kissed me on the top of my head and left my door. I love my mum so much, I just wish I could talk to her. I mean, I can. I'm just scared of what she would do to everyone. Everybody would just hate me more if she confronted them.
If you were wondering, yes, I am an only child, my dad... yeah, I don't want to talk about him.

20 mins later

"Cheryl, you're going to be late for school. Just find a dress to find it hot today," my mum shouted. I made a long sigh and picked out a red dress with some black tights and red converses. I always take long to find an outfit as I get bullied for anything I wear.

I put my glasses on and backpack, then kiss my mum and head out

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi, my name is Toni Topaz. I'm 17 and live on the southside of a town called Riverdale. I'm not the rebel type, I'm kind of a Serpant by blood, but it's great. I can be tough when I want to, but that's only when I have to be. Because I'm a Serpant, I either have to fight or help the injured. Of course, I chose to help the injured. I mean, why would I want to ruin this pretty face.
Recently, I worked at a bar called the white worm, but it doesn't pay enough for me to pay for bills and food. I found a job where I work from 4:30pm till 10pm(on and off) ,which isn't too bad , for 5 days a week. I get paid $100 p/h, which is WICKED!!
The job description stated that I just have to come on time and make a light snack for her daughter and just listen or talk for her. Also, pick out clothes for her the next day and anything she wants to give. I really hope she isn't a spoilt brat. Otherwise, this job would be unbearable.
For some odd reason, my school is getting shut down in under 2 weeks, and then I and some friends ( sweet pea, fangs, jughead, viper, and others) will be moving to riverdale High
I got up and did my hygiene routine, then got dressed.

If you hadn't guessed already, yes, I am a tomboy

If you hadn't guessed already, yes, I am a tomboy. I'm also intersex but ... I don't want to talk about it.
If you were wondering, yep, I do have a family, a mum, and dad, but they left me to fend for myself when I was 16 because I'm a "disappointment." Every year on my birthday, my parents offered me the chance to remove Toni Jr., but I always denied it. It was a part of me, and I wasn't embarrassed. They paid the first 2 years of my house bills and bought me a car then left me. Parents of the year, am I right. I hopped into my car and went to school.

Hope you guys liked it

Hope you guys liked it. There will be more to come. Plz comment on any ideas you have, and plz bot if you want faster updates 💋