13|It's Your Boi Reggie Mantle

After Me Sweets and Viper found out we got the position we all wanted Cher thought it would be a good idea to celebrates at pops.

"Sweets call fangs and ask if he's finished at theatre"

We were all at the biggest booth in pops when fangs walked in with Kevin.

"Hey guys, I hope you don't mind that I brought Kevin."

"Hey Cheryl"

"Hey Kevs, come sit"

After we all ordered we started talking about how all our tryouts happened.

"Actually Kevs and I are co- director's of theatre. We doing the musical 'Everyone's talking about Jamie'. Maybe next year we can all do a musical together." (A/N I only chose this because it was the last musical I saw before quarentine with my school)

"Yeah you all should it would be fun. Ooooh Cheryl you have your famous but not-so famous shoes on. Was it good news this time?"

"Actually, yes it was I am officially a cheerleader and at the top of the pyramid. Veronica even said I'm the best on the team and should try out for captain when I'm ready", she spoke excitedly.

"Well me, Vipe's and Toni all got the positions we wanted but Reggie wasn't to happy about that. But our partners were cool, I was with a guy called Peter Smith and he was teaching me to be a lot quicker on my feet."

"And I was with Lamar Jordan. LJ is actually really nice he helped me build more strength in my core for tackling and when Reggie tried to humiliate T they left him and continued training with us"

Weekend

I was currently playing 2K16 with Viper when someone messaged me.

I paused the game and she started to complain.

"Oh come on I was just about to beat your ass"

"My ass you was about to beat me. You should be lucky I paused the game because I was about to beat you.

MyCherry🍒🥰
Hey TT, I hope I'm not disturbing anything but I thought you could come over and stay the night. I have something really really important to tell you x

I was quite worried with her message but i packed my bag and rushed out of their.

"Hey Viper I have to go so lock up for me please"

Cheryl's PoV

I was really scared when I sent that message but I have to tell before someone else does. I feel like I can trust Toni and she'll be there for me when I do eventually cry on her shoulder.

What I'm about to tell her can either develop or brake our relationship.

Toni finally made it over and I was freaking out.

"Hey baby sit down. Stop stressing yourself out. Whatever you need to tell me we can sort it out together." She whispered

I nodded my head sat down with my legs crossed facing her.

TT grabbed my hands and told me to tell her when she was ready.

Before I could speak both me and Toni got an alert on our phones.