-2-

Ruby's p.o.v

     I look around In the darkness and grab my phone from my back pocket. "Damn it, no service"

    I've been skating around for a couple hours trying to find a place to crash for a couple days. Honestly I didn't really think all this through. I just know I needed to get out of there, and fast. I text a old friend of my moms to take care of her. So she'll be fine. 

     As I skate down a sketchy part of the town I see a old building. "Good enough" I say to myself and walk in. It's so dark inside, and dusty, cold. After I explore a little I find a decent looking corner and I put down my bag falling to the floor. "Uhhghhhh" i sigh, and fall asleep 

    "H-hello?" 

     I jump as I wake up to see someone looking at me. From the dim light I can see she looks around my age, short, slim, long ish hair. "Who are you?!" I say standing up and keeping my distance.

    "I'm Penny, I found you here and was just worried." She holds out a water bottle. I take it making sure it's been unopened. I can't trust anyone or anything. "Are you okay?" She ask.

   "Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" I responde a little more harsh than I intended.

    "Well your sleeping in a old run down broken building in the shity part of town, I figured there's something wrong for you to be here"

    "Just family stuff, nothing you need to know or worry about. I'll be leaving now, thank you for the water" I say walking away. 

    "Wait! Don't go!" She says grabbing my sleeve. I can see her more clear now, she has round glasses, lots of freckles, bright eyes, and light brown hair.

   "Why?" I ask. 

——————————————————————————————

A/N: sorry for the late updates and a short chapter! I will try to update as frequently as I can. Thank you for reading! I love reed back! -Forgotten Error