-4-

Ruby's p.o.v.

    "I- I need help?" She says. 

     "Help with what?" I ask, removing her hand from my sleeve and leaning back against the wall. The girl goes on about her parents death, and about her foster home. How she needs to find her brother. Rambling on and on about how she's scared. And alone. I can't help but feel bad for her, I mean. We are kinda the same. But I'm less annoying. I sigh. 

     "The names Ruby, nice to meet you." I hold out my hand. She just looks at me for a second stunned. Blinking a couple times, then attacks me with a hug. "My names Penny! Nice to meet you!" I smile. "So, we should get going, no? Your brother seems to be far away." Penny nods and walk out of the building. 

     After walking for a good 10 minutes I stop, and penny looks back at me. "Everything okay?" She asks, and I say nothing. Looking around, my body beginning to freak. "I forgot my skateboard!!" I say running back in the direction of the building. As I run into the building up to the floor where I met penny I start to hear voices. I freeze and hold my hand out telling Penny to stop moving. 

     "Eyyy, whatcha got boss?" One guy says. 

     "Looks like one of those skating things" the other one says 

     "Damnit," I mutter to myself. That skateboard was a present from my aunt. I need to get it back. I clench my pocket knife I brought with me and walk to where the guys where. I smile innocently. "Hey there! Sorry I think I forgot my skateboard. If I could get that back please?" 

     The guys turn to me, smirking. Oh shit, this can't be good. I think to myself. 

——————————————————— 

A/N : So I think chapters are just gonna be short, because it's hard for me to just sit and Wright. Maybe once and awhile I'll have a long one. And I mean it when I say I'm trying to post more I  g.? Aha. And I know this sucks, but like, whatever :b 

Peace 

-http_bra1ndead 

(New username)