why?

-6.30 p.m.-

You got back from school and sighed,because everyone just bumped onto you either rushing or on purpose.You pursed your lips as Chan noticed the odd thing you were doing,in fact no one bumped into Chan.

"You okay?You seem..stressed?"he asked obviously worried.

"Hm?..Oh,i'm fine its just that..i don't know."you chuckled.

Someone bumped onto you and cursed a bit out loud to you and just ran.You gritted your teeth but tried to calm down.

"Its those people that keeps on bumping onto you huh?"he said wrapping his arms around your shoulder.

"Yeah it is.Its a rush or on purpose."you smiled at him.

"Its okay..i'm here."he smiled back.

"Anyways,my car is here so bye!See you later or tomorrow!"he said waving and ran.

You smiled and waved but frowned and groaned feeling really lonely.You just moved on to the school gates and saw the students smoking,since you're a prefect you have to tell them to not repeat smoking..but you were lazy to do so,so you just ignored.

"Hey!Hey!"

You heard someone exclaiming but ignored,since you thought that someone must've called someone else.

"Hey!Why did you ignore me?I was screaming my whole lung for that."Beomgyu said as he took a hold on your shoulder.

"E-Eh?You were calling me?"you said and looked behind to see 4 of his friends.

You bowed and kind of blushed since they're all dudes of course.

"You could've heard my familiar voice would you?"he said as he smiled.

The butterflies started attacking in your stomach but you tried your best to not look too obvious.You shrugged and walked away.

"Anyways um,i'd like to introduce you to my friends."he said clearly walking beside you and his friends looked at you and smiled.

You smiled back,and watched the 4..or 5 handsome mens talking to each other.

"Hi,i'm Yeonjun.I'm the oldest among all these 4 dweebs."he said as everyone argued.

"I'm Soobin.I'm actually the leader and..the most responsible for these 4..idiots."he laughed as everyone argued again and you laughed a bit.

"I'm Taehyun.Probably the most smartest than anyone in this group."he said posing and everyone woo-ed and boo-ed.

"I'm HueningKai.I'm half Korean and half Hawaii-an as well as the youngest and cutest in the group."he said doing aegyos and you smiled cause it was adorable.

"I'm Beomgyu.The boy you met and argued at the subway station."he held out his hand and shook it.

"Of course i know you."you said and everyone laughed.

-10.00 p.m.-

Eventually,you got the members numbers and is currently chatting with them,getting to know them little by little.

TXT & BEAUTY GROUP

You :
Again,why is my name
Beauty???😂🤧

Yeonjun ❤ :
Because you are (人´∀'*)

HueningKai 💓 :
Be confident hwaiting!  •̀.̫•́✧

Soobin 💕 :
Oh come on, everyone is
beautiful but you are the most
(✿ ♥‿♥) UwU

Taehyun 💖 :
Aww you are beautiful!!!!
(●´∀`)ノ♡

Beomgyu 💘 :
No matter what they say~~🎶

Soobin 💕 :
Hey Beomgyu,give Y/n some
confidence in her beauty

Beomgyu 💘 :
You're beautiful and special
( ´ ▽ ' )ノ💝 lol

You :
Aw thanks..but i still feel
like a potato 🤧😂😂😂

Taehyun 💖 :
Potatos are good 👍

Beomgyu 💘 :
McDonalds anyone????🤧
🤧🤧

You :
MMMMMMEEEEEE!!!!!!
🍟🍟🍟🍟🍔🍔🍔

Yeonjun ❤ :
No.Idon'twannagetfat.
((((*。_。)_

HueningKai 💓 :
No lie hyung.You NEED
it

Soobin 💕 :
Gimme bread then i'll
go

Taehyun 💖 :
Basically everyone wants it

Beomgyu 💘 :
SKKSKSKSK Y/N
PM ME

You :
Okay :)

Yeonjun ❤ :
Woah woah beomgyu take it
slow bro, no need to rush
(  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Beomgyu 💘 :
Tf go away

HueningKai 💓 :
....did SOMETHING
HAPPENED

You :
Ummm i'm gonna
go ?????

Taehyun 💖 :
Yeah yeah go ahead,ignore
these dumba*ses

Soobin 💕 :
Hey hey taehyun,you're the
second youngest
Ans yes you cam go ahead Y/n,
bye lovely  ( ´ ▽ ' )ノ🌟
*And *can

Yeonjun ❤ :
Okay byeee
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ

HueningKai 💓 :
Bye~~~ (/・0・)
Read at 10.22 p.m.

You went to PM Beomgyu like he told you to..but he went offline.You groaned and spam messages to him.

Beomgyu 💘

You :
Beomgyuuuu
Choi Beomgyuuuuuuu
Beomgyu Chooooiiiiiii
WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU
OI
HEYHEYEHEYHEYEHEYHEYE-
HEYEHEYEHYEYEYE
Hm , ok imma leave

Beomgyu 💘 :
Heyheyhey don leave meh

You :
Finally,my fingers would've
pop out from my hands for
typing a lot😑
So whats up?

You waited for a while since he was typing since you first asked and scrolled through instagram and other apps.Your phone buzzed receiving the long type message he did.

Beomgyu 💘 :
Soooo ummm...i was
wondering if you would like to play
the arcades tomorrow with
me since its Saturday
at xxxxxxx.If you can,i'll pick you
up at 8 p.m. ...so????

You thought for awhile.

Mom says to visit auntie at 5p.m. until 7p.m. .. i guess i can.Or maybe i should ask her again?..maybe i should.you thought and stood up.

You walked to your mom's room to see her reading a book cutely.

"Uh mom?"

"Yes Y/n dear?"she looked at you and smiled.

"We are going to auntie's house right?"

She nodded at you.

"Its until 7 p.m. right?"you asked as she thought for awhile.

She nodded as you nod and said bye and goodnight.

You :
Yeah sure :333

Beomgyu 💘 :
Sweet! See you tomorrow!
Goodnight☄ (*^▽^*)

You :
Goodnight🤧
( ´ ▽ ' )ノ🌟

-TBC-