him

"Y-Yours?How am i yours?"you said trying to snatch your arm and he still doesn't let you go.

"Look,if you want me to let you go..follow my lead instead.Talk to me more than the other dudes."he said pulling you closer and closer.

"I.."you tried to fight but you don't want to double up your promised punishment at home.

"Okay."you answered simply and he slowly holds your hand.

"Sorry."he said and you both walked in silence.

Sorry?He said..sorry to me?you thought suddenly having butterflies in your stomach.

"Y/n!"Yeonjun ran up to you.

"Do you wanna play sand castle?I mean,build a sand castle?It'll be fun."Yeonjun asked as you looked at Beomgyu.

Yeonjun noticed how pretty odd you are around Beomgyu.

"Beomgyu,is there something that i need to know between you two?"Yeonjun said and you immediately shook your head.

"No not at all!We're fine,he just said that he felt pretty left alone."you smiled as Yeonjun raised a brow.

"Beomgyu,i'm gonna go with Y/n okay?"Yeonjun said and Beomgyu nodded and smiled.

Yeonjun pulled you close and whispered,

"Sleep in my room tonight."

"W-What?In your room?"you asked.

"Calm down.I might be a bit older and more mature but i hold my words to not do anything to you.I'll sleep on the floor and you'll sleep at my bed."he said as you shook your hand.

"No!I mean..okay i'll just tell you.Pinky swear to no tea spilling to anyone."you hand out your hand,putting your pinky up.

He gladly intertwined it and connected your thumbs together and smiled at you.His smile actually make you flutter like a super hopeless romantic who is gonna confess to him or something.You both let go as he gets his head close to you,listening to your explanation.

"Beomgyu..he's super pushy to me.Whatever i do,which is out of his order is always wrong.Just because it's his room,he can't just do that right?"you asked and Yeonjun immediately nodded being shook.

"Right.Why did he do that?Did you do something that made him angry?"he asked concerned.

"Ahhh no no..i mean,i only do what i would always do and he's always like 'stop' 'don't that.I didn't tell you' something like that.I'm..just pissed off."you pouted your lips and pursed it afterwards.

"I pity you.Beomgyu can be super bossy,so i'm not sure about asking him for you to change rooms."Yeonjun said pouting this time.

"It's okay Yeonie.Me and Beomgyu is alright,everything is."you said reassuring with a smile.

I know he knows it's not okay..but i don't want him to worry forever.you thought.

"If you say so.I'm not gonna stop you.In case if something bad suddenly happened,you're very welcomed to talk with me."he said and ran to the other members.

Beomgyu's always arm wrapped around your shoulders as he acted an angel in front of them,and you know how much of a damn devil he is when it's the both of you.You just smiled and you guys started to play sand and make sand castle as well as playing in the water.

-2.39 p.m.-

You wore an oversized long sleeved blue shirt and a black skirt.You got out to see Chan and Jeno standing near the tree talking.