jealousy

Yeonjun drove all of you to the beach and damn it was obviously crowded.You felt some rope twisting in your tummy,no reason feeling nervous.

"Oh?I just received a notification from the NCT DREAM..they're also at the same beach!"HueningKai exclaimed as you widened your eyes.

The DREAMIES?As in..Jeno?!you thought feeling more nervous that makes you wanna vomit..but that was an expression.

"This is gonna be fun!Also,i think a few Stray Kids members are also here."Soobin said as everyone was shook.

Crap..Chan.He's gonna tease me.you thought.

"Let's all get out!"Yeonjun said and everyone cheered.

You were basically shaking although you haven't met Jeno YET,but it sure made you feel like dying..although maybe you did died.Anyways,the song right now was blasting TWICE - Dance The Night Away which is related to beaches.

"Waaahhhh!"HueningKai cheered as you giggled at his cuteness.

TWICE

🎶Hey!Let's Dance The Night Away!🎶

Taehyun started dancing crazily and you all cracked up by his crazy dancing.

"Oh by the way guys,i'm gonna go change."you said as they nodded and you ran off to the girls changing room.

You ran inside and there were,unexpectedly less girls and womens in there.You ran in one of the exact room and started changing.You wore the high neck halter which is coloured black,wore the black shorts that are pretty high up from your hips and the white jacket you spared as well as a hat.You got out as girls suddenly starts whispering.You obviously ignore and just got out as the song played..Fifth Harmony All In My Head.

Flashback to when you were still changing,the 5 dudes walked around coincidencely met all of the DREAMIES and the SKZ members who are Chan,Hyunjin,Han and Changbin.

"Hey guys!"Yeonjun said and did a small dance with Changbin.

While everyone was greeting each other,Beomgyu saw Jeno but greeted him with a smile but as Jeno walks and looks away he would start to judge him a little.

This dude?Huh,pitiful Y/n.Beomgyu thought.

"Where's Y/n?"Chan asked Taehyun as he was a bit shook.

"Oh,she went to change into her swimsuit."Taehyun replied trying to put the carpet on the sand.

"Oh."Chan replied simply and walked to Han.

"Where's you girl friend?Or maybe,girlfriend?"Han asked wiggling his eyebrows as Chan cringed.

"Me and her?Couples?Please bro,we're closest friends!"Chan said and noticed you walking over,and you didn't notice him.

"Oh?Y/n!Yo!"Chan exclaimed loud enough for you to hear as you looked up and he started waving.

All of the dudes looked at who Chan was waving and exclaiming at,only to see you smiling and running up to Chan with the song playing.Park Jisung basically closed his eyes and went with HueningKai,while Taehyun looked at you normally,Chan being the friendly kind friend he is,Hyunjin and Changbin ignoring,the other dudes just starts hanging their mouths wide open.

"Chanie~"you cooed and hugged Chan.

Beomgyu watched from afar and eventually felt his heart burning.

"Oh my god!It was a total coincidence that you and the TXT members would come over."Chan said as you agreed.

"True though.It was so random from Soobin himself."you said placing your arm on Soobin's shoulder.

Soobin giggled as you started conversating with Chan and Soobin.The other boys just looked at you with the song still playing,fitting for your small movements and your style.Beomgyu just staring at you ready to ki-

"Come on guys!Let's all have fun!"you said and lied down at the carpet instead.Everyone laughed as you looked over to see everyone running to the sea but Chenle just jog over you.

"Your name is Y/n right?"he asked and you nodded.

"Can you accompany me to buy some boba tea?The members really wanted some after having fun in the sea."he said and you agreed with a 'sure'.

Chenle started talking and you are getting to know him more and more.You would always see him with Jeno and the DREAMIES but you never really see him all talkative or something,his face would always be serious.After buying 16 boba tea and gladly they're all in plastics as well as a few snacks and food,both of you came back to see everyone settling on the carpet.

"YayYyYyYyY!"Chan cheered and quickly took a few of the plastics feeling pity and placed it at the carpet.

You carefully placed it and everyone started opening the packs and digged in for the food.

"Thank you Y/n."Renjun said as you nodded a bit and smiled.

"Hey,how about me?I bought it too?"Chenle said as Renjun gestured him to 'shoo'.

Everyone laughed as Beomgyu sat down beside you and Jeno sat at the other side of yours.You were absolutely going crazy but at the same time,there's Beomgyu..that made you even more crazy.

"You guys really bought a lot."Jeno said as you quickly respond with a hum,really confused on what he said and he just shook his head.

You were absolutely shaking while taking your boba tea.You quickly took a sip and calm downed but still panicked.Beomgyu has been watching over you while you didn't even notice him.

"Guys!Let's play chicken fights but not with one leg up,but one of them has to sat on their shoulders and fight the other contestant."Han recommend.

"Ooh,that'd be fun!"Renjun said.
"Wait how is it?"Jisung said clueless.
"Let's all start now instead,trust me we're not gonna play it afterwards."Jaemin said making everyone laugh.

Everyone literally put their beverages on the carpet and eventually,still sitting down.

"Why are we all still sitting down?"HueningKai asked as he chuckled.

"Well,we all can't just go directly.Or not we're all gonna vomit at once."Taehyun explained earning "oh"s and "ah"s from each and everyone as a small laugh was heard as well.

"Taehyun's attitude is like Renjun's attitude."Jisung noticed.

"Ey,me and Yeonjun are the cool attitude."Changbin said making a swag pose with Yeonjun.

"Me and Y/n are the cute attitude."Chenle said rushing over you holding your shoulders as you laughed a little.

"Let's all play now,i'm so tired of waiting for you dumba*ses."Haechan sazzed and walked to the sea.

"Let's go!"Chan cheered as everyone starts running to the sea.

You and Jeno suddenly start conversating and it was a super long talk that you and Jeno didn't bother playing or not.Beomgyu noticed as he couldn't help but feel jealous seeing how okay you are with other guys.He grabbed your arm and dragged you far from the others.

"Beomgyu!We can't leave them-"

"I don't care.You're mine."

-TBC-