oh my god

-Skip to 7.38 p.m.-

You immediately ran out of the car,as you realised how far the time ticked before 8 p.m. and you knew that it might take a few more hours for you to dress yourself up.

"Honey,what are you rushing for?!"your mom exclaimed,clearly annoyed by you pushing her aside.

"Oh um..mom,i have a study group today for our assignment..next week so you know planning and stuff."you chuckled rushing on the stairs again.

"That better be true!"she exclaimed as you heard her mutter something.

Sorry not sorry, just joking sorry mom lol.you thought,realising you chuckled.

You unlocked your door and panicked again.

-7.56-

After a few hours of thinking what to wear,you decided to wear a grey hoodie,black pants and sneakers.

"Bye mom i'll be going!"you exclaimed as you waved at her.

"Take care!"she replied.

"I will!"

You just texted Beomgyu so eventually you have to wait in front of your house for him to come over.

-Few minutes later-

"Hey!Sorry for being late,traffic's pretty bad today."you looked over,being shook to see Chan smiling at you.

"C-Chan?What are you doing here?"you asked as he signalled you to get inside.

You sat down at the seat,buckled your seatbelt and Chan drove.

"Beomgyu is not exactly my best friend,but we knew each other so we're just friends.I got a text from him that he couldn't pick you up,but he's scared you might get mad at him.So..yeah,that's why i'm here."he explains,keeping eyes on the road the whole time.

"Ahhh that's why..Why would he be scared of me?Haha."you laughed feeling weirded out.

"I don't know..sometimes you can be scary to me."he said as he just hold onto his laugh.

"What?!"you exclaimed as he calms you down.

"Chill i was joking..maybe."

-8.23 p.m.-

"Thanks for the ride Chan!"you said as you waved at him.

You stood there for awhile,asking yourself where Beomgyu could be at.

"Hey Y/n-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIGHT BUT I KNOW HOW TO-.."you screamed only to see Beomgyu literally holding his laugh.

"Woah woah calm down.You should've look at the person not just scream at the person."he smiled and giggled.

Cute.you thought but shrugged it off.

"Oh my god,okay fine i'll take notes.Anyways,what arcade game should we play first?"

-9.33 p.m.-

You and Beomgyu played Basketball, Dancing, Zombie Fighting, took some Photobooth Pictures and a lot.

"How about..claw machine?That's a lot of cute dolls."Beomgyu said as you agreed.

You were honestly sleepy and tired,but there were a lot of more coins so it seems like Beomgyu is planning to finish it all in one go by playing the claw machine.

"Here's a few for you and for me."he said giving you the coins and you thanked him.

You went to the Rilakkuma claw machine.The coin insert was only for one coin,and you had 5 in your hands.

"Well,i suck at this but i'm gonna give it a go."you muttered and started playing.

You were trying to catch one of the dolls that Rilakkuma has the food in his hands,because its small and super adorable.You inserted the coin and tried doing it,but frowned when you didn't got it.

"Okay,i'm going to try again."you said inserting another one,leaving three coins left in your hands.

Eventually,you didn't got it so you gave up.

"Dammit..i'm so bad at this.*sigh*"you muttered and looked at the dude beside you.

"I-It's fine let's-"

"I'll help you."he said and he trapped you on the claw machine controller to show you how its done.

No other than Beomgyu was the 'dude' beside you.At times he would accidentally hit your waist because of the trick he did to get the doll,as he would apologise.Expectedly..he got it.

"Woah how did you do that?"you asked completely amazed.

"I have my ways honey."he said and winked.

You blushed and he took all coins from your hand and played the other ones and still got it as he handed all of them to you.

"Wow,you seem like a pro."you chuckled.

"Well,i am considering myself that way."

You both laughed and you realised that you're hungry.

"Ah,i'm hungry.Where should we eat?"you asked as he thought of something.

"Let's go eat at..barbeque?"he smiled.

"Sure."you replied shortly and you both went out.

-10.56 p.m.-

"Thanks for today Beomgyu,i had fun."you smiled at him as you both were in his car,still in traffic.

"All of these won't be fun without you anyways."he stated smiling.

Kind of weird for him to say that but okay.

"Hah,really?You have your friends anyways."you said.

"You have a crush huh?"he asked out of the blue.

You flinched and immediately looked at him as he giggled.

"How did you know?Where did you know?When did you know?Who told you?"you stacked questions to him.

"I knew from your friend.In my phone.Yesterday.Chan your BFF."he answered each of your questions.

"It's Jeno isn't it?"he chuckled.

"Well..yeah um..please don't tell anyone!Please~"you begged.

"Okay,in one condition."he said as he looks at you.

"What is it?"you asked as he smirk.

He was about to say but then your phone buzzed,signalling someone is calling you.

"Uh,hold up its my mom."you answered the call.

"Hey mom what's wrong?"you asked.

"Oh dear um..my friend asked me to go on a vacation to Jeju Island since her other friends are busy and couldn't come.So..i'm not at home in 3 days and 2 night.You're home alone okay?But if you have any friends,you can stay in their house for awhile okay?"

You became silent and took a glimpse at Beomgyu since he was focused on the road.

"Okay mom i understand.Go enjoy your vacation."you said.

"Okay dear.I have to really go right now.Bye!Take care!"

"Bye-"the phone went off.

"I see your mom is on a vacation."he said as he smirked and it does not look so great.

"You're staying at my house okay?"he said.

-TBC-