Chapter 11 - In Need of a Hero

(A/N) almost 3 weeks since I last posted in this story, I'm so sorry for being so late with an update. I got stuck for a Lucky Charm, then I got sick and when I started writing again my One Shot was taking over my mind, making me lose all concentration for this Chapter. Now that it's out of the way I was finally able to update.

If you haven't yet read my One Shot I suggest to check it out. It's called 'Hold On'. So instead of Chat Noir revealing himself in Chat Blanc and getting Akumatized I based it as Marinette gets Akumatized and Adrien wasn't fast enough to stop the akuma. long story short, there are main character deaths but it all turns out happy in the end. you just need to read to understand what I mean.

Anyways, we are starting to get to the better part of the story after this chapter so stick around to see what happens. (P.S I suck at explaining outfits so please imagine one in your head lol)

Enjoy...

____________________________________________

"Ahhh!"

Marinette jumped to an upright position, eyes wide and staring in front of her.

It was all just a dream, I'm fine! She thought, letting out a steady breath, her hand clutching her chest.

"Gosh girl, we might need to invest in some earplus if your going to scream that loud!"
Ayla had been lying across Nino's floor, tangled in a blanket he had put over the two while they kept an eye on the bluenette.

"It's okay babe, you can just take my spare head phones, they should be able to do the trick." Nino chuckled, sitting up right beside his girlfriend.

"What... and... you..?" Marinette's finger pointed between her two friends, too shock to laugh at the fact Alya's hair was sticking out at all ends and her glasses were half hanging off her face. Instead her mouth refuse to close the more she looked at the two. "Why are you both in my..."

That's was when the words died in her mouth, glancing around an unfamilar space. She had only visited Nino's place once or twice but never had she stop to get a good look at it.

"-Room?" Alya laughed. "Yeah. Don't worry girl, your lover boy saved the day and brought you here. Thought it would be safer... Somehow?" Alya looked at Nino who just shrugged at her.

"A-Adrien?" Marinette squeaked.

Alya fixed her glasses, wiping the lenses before putting them back on her face. "Adri... What no!" The reporters face scrunched up. "Why would Adrien even-" She sighed. "I meant your secret lover boy."

The bluenette quirked an eyebrow up at her friend, getting really confused in what she was going on about.

"Luka?"

As the name rolled off her tounge, her blood ran cold, making her turn pale. She had left Luka out in the street, limp and unresponsive.

Hands went straight up to her ears, brushing her lobes lightly. That's when her eyes went wide as saucers, feeling something was missing, something really important.

"Tikki!"

"What? How many lover boys do you have girl? Is there others that I don't even know about?"

"Uh, no, I mean... wait, who brought me here?"

"Chat Noir dude. He was very worried about you. Something about Kagami targeting you?" Nino explained, getting up off the floor.

"What happened with you and Adrien?" Alya huffed angrily. "Don't tell me you third wheeled their date again, when I told you not to!"

The blunette fidgeted uncomfortably on the bed, looking anywhere but Alya's angry hazel eyes. "Umm... no." The reporter held her stare, waiting for the girl to come clean. "Alright yes but I don't know why your angry, I'm always third wheeling your dates when you drag me out to the movies with Nino."