Chapter 24 - Changing Fate

(A/N) I haven't forgotten, I'm here finally with another Chapter even tho I broke my promise it would be out sooner.

This chapter was meant to be out 5 hours ago but I was in hospital after my soccer game as I got full blown booted in the jaw. I'm okay now lol just a little sore.

After this chapter we are getting to the good stuff of things starting over but they won't be what they seem...

No more spoilers I hope you like.

Enjoy...

____________________________________________

"Bunnix?" Gasped a familar voice. "What are you doing here?"

Baby Bunnix was frozen on the spot, noticing that voice didn't belong to the person she was after but knowing very well whos it was.

She really needed to get use to this portal travel thing before jumping into a different timeline again.

Cursing under her breath Alix turned around slowly, with a sheepish smile on her face. "Hey Cha... Adrien." Catching herself before the slip up she smiled wide at the blonde. "What are you doing here?"

Adrien qurked an eyebrow in her direction. "This is my room." He pointed out and Alix glanced around.

"So it is." She said in a squeaky tone.
Silence filled the air for a brief moment before the beeping of Bunnix's Miraculous echoed through the room. "Shoot." Baby Bunnix said in panic, looking frantically around the room again.

"If you need to recharge you can use my bathroom." Adrien offered.

Although he was speaking calmly, Alix could tell by his body language he was panicking from her arrival.

Instead of making things more awkward she decided to joke with him. "I am wearing clothes underneath kitty." The playful tone was pure in her voice.

Adrien was the one to freeze now, but Alix wasn't sure if it was from the nickname or from the comment she made about her clothing.

The blonde's hand rubbed at his nape as he wore a sheepish smile. He should of known she knew about his Chat Noir form.

How oblivious could he be.

Scratch that, he seem to be oblivious since the first day of school, but only Alix knew that.

"Yeah I guess I should of known that." He replied in an awkward tone.

Alix wasted no time and quickly detransformed. "Fluff, counter clockwise." A rush of white magic fell in an instance, revealing Alix underneath.

"Oh boy I'm hungry." Said Fluff, her little head was spinning after the transformation. "You got any food on you?" She questioned Alix, zooming around the girl to sniff out anything edible.

Alix laughed as Fluff inspected her, feeling her little paws and ears tickle her skin as she flew by.

"Oh, no!" She suppressed her laughter and gaped at the boy in front of her. "I forgot to ask, Mar...uh...Ladybug for food to feed Fluff."

"That's where I come in." Plagg came out of his hiding spot and flew in front of Alix. "Nice to meet you skater girl."

Plagg did a bow to the short pink hair girl and Adrien scoffed at his comity behaviour, knowing the kwami didn't act that way in front of him.

"Oh cool." Alix said in excitment, poking her finger at the little kwami's obvious full belly. "Your like an actual black cat." She stated the obvious.