Chapter 15

[This chapter might have 🌚]

YJ situations

"Let me go!Please I beg to you!"Yeonjun said as he started to cry."No way.. And I have something fun to do now"Rowoon said as he smirked.

He slowly untied Yeonjun and bring him to sofa."W-what are you doing?!"Yeonjun said as he moved back."Calm down.. You know I won't hurt you.."Rowoon said as he undo his belt and suddenly slapped Yeonjun's body and ass with belt.(auch)

He slapped hard and harder again.Because of that,Yeonjun started crying but can't do anything.

Beomgyu pov:

I was walking since I am angry with them.But I shouldn't shout at Taehyun and Soobin.. I feel bad..

I was walking until I stopped at the familiar house.I was thinking.. How long I walk?Nah then I just realised it's Rowoon sunbaenim house.Since we are close,I want to see him.As I was about to knock the door I heard familiar scream(wow Yeonjun scream is so loud).It was my brother.

I looked at the window and I can see Rowoon sunbaenim hitting my brother with a.. belt.. OF COURSE I PANICKED.I don't even know what to do.I want to call Taehyun but he might be angry at me.So I decided to go in(Gyu wtf)

As I go in Rowoon and Yeonjun looked at me.I can said hyung looks tired and his body is all red.His tears.. It.. Breaks my heart.

Oh hi babies 🐥I hope you enjoy this chapter and.. yeah.. poor Yeonjun I know sorry.Btw enjoy babies🐥💜💜