Chapter 18

Hye Yoon already fell asleep at Yeonjun's hospital bed.Since Beomgyu is taking care of him,he need to asked why."So why?"Yeonjun suddenly break the silence."Mhm?"Beomgyu was confused."Why did you slap him"Yeonjun seems angry but not at all.

"B-because.. I thought he not a good boyfriend for you.. so I-i.."Beomgyu suddenly crying."Beomgyu-ah.. It's okay if you was worry but there's no reason to slap him.But that's okay.. Come here you lil boy"Yeonjun said smiling and open his arm.Beomgyu quickly get into the hug

~Skip:The next morning~

Beomgyu and Yeonjun already awake while Hye Yoon is still sleeping.They was talking when the nurse come to change Yeonjun's bandage(Yeonjun shirtless anyway)

After changed Beomgyu come in again with Soobin,HueningKai and Taehyun.But Beomgyu was scared if they are angry with them."Beomgyu?Are you okay?"HueningKai asked him."Y-yess.."Beomgyu just answered."I miss you even thought it's only one day."Taehyun said as he hugging him from back.

Then slowly kissing his neck."Taehyun ahh~"Beomgyu whine."Get a room"Yeonjun said rolled his eyes."Fine"Beomgyu pouted."Who's that?"Soobin asked pointed at Hye Yoon.Hye Yoon suddenly calling Yeonjun "MOMMY" and Soobin "DADDY"

"Mommy is that daddy?"Hye Yoon asked Yeonjun,pointed at Soobin."Yeah Hye Yoon that is your dAdDy"Beomgyu teasing."Yah!"Yeonjun blushed while Soobin just covered his face with his hands.

Hi dreamies乁| ・ 〰 ・ |ㄏI hope you love this chapter and thank you for always supporting me and reading my story!bye dreamies 🐥💜💜