Extra Chapter🔞

Warning!
Holy water✓
Namjesus✓
House of cards by BTS✓

~In the middle at night~

Hye Yoon already sleeping.Her room is next to Yeonbin's room.Since Hye Yoon is sleeping.. Soobin was thinking of something.

"Hey baby I wanna play a game"Soobin said."What game?"Yeonjun asked,confused."It's called..."Soobin stopped and bite his own lips.But then he pinned Yeonjun waist."How long Yeonjun can go without any sound"He smirked."B-but Hye Yoon room is next to us.She mi-"Yeonjun was cut when Soobin suddenly attacked his lips and explore Yeonjun's mouth.

He then taking of Yeonjun's shirt,revealed his hot six pack.Soobin slowly sucked Yeonjun's nipples.Yeonjun tried to hold his moans.

But he failed

"You lose baby"Soobin smirked,taking off Yeonjun's pants and boxer.Entering his 1th dry finger.He don't even used lubricant or anything."S-soobin it's-"He gasp loudly when Soobin entering his 2th finger making Yeonjun cries.

"S-soobin ah it's.. h-hurts"But Soobin ignored it."P-please.."

"Please what?"Soobin asked innocently."F-fuck.. me"Yeonjun begged."What?I didn't hear you"He said as he slapped Yeonjun ass making he whimper."Fuck me.. Please.."

"As you wish baby boy"Soobin then slowly entering his member."Is it hurt?"Soobin asked."N-no now m-move"Yeonjun said.Soobin moved as fast as he can and don't even giving the eldest adjusting his size.

The room was filled with Soobin groan and Yeonjun high pitched moans.

~After 6 rounds(ohmy-)~

After cleaning up,They wearing their clothes.Soobin is wearing t-shirt and long pants while Yeonjun only wearing oversized hoodie that is Soobin hoodie and shorts."Goodnight bub"Soobin said kissing Yeonjun."Goodnight."And they sleeping peacefully hugging each other.

What the hell am I writing-