twenty six

—PRESENT DAY

YEONJUN
"any leads on the package jungkook?"

JUNGKOOK
(sighs)

"unfortunately, no"

NARI
"i can't even sleep properly at night without the thought of being watched or someone coming into my room at night!"

JUNGKOOK
"we'll think of something okay?

mom and dad are currently trying their best to find out whoever the hell is behind all this.

i have a feeling your near abduction is linked with the photographs"

(nari just nods as she lay her head on yeonjun's shoulder and stares into space)

JUNGKOOK
"i'll get going now, Boy with Dreams Café needs me.

love u nari, junnie please take care of my sister"

( jungkook leaves and winks mischievously at yeonjun, who just chuckles at the older's antics )

YEONJUN
"hey, speaking of not being able to sleep at night.."

( nari looks up at the boy with her big doe eyes )

fuck she's so adorable

"how about i sleepover?"

(wiggles his eyebrows teasingly)

NARI
(pushes him and blushes)

"pervert"

YEONJUN
(eyes widen)

"oh my gosh okay i didn't mean like, sleepover in that way! i meant like i'll sleep with you?"

NARI
"what?!"

YEONJUN
(starts waving his hands in the air as he becomes flustered)

"no! no i meant like, i'll be on the floor! i'll sleep on the floor"

(nari chuckles at the flustered boy as she watches him ramble)

YEONJUN
(continues rambling)

"nari please don't get the wrong idea! i don't want to sleep with you! i mean not yet?

( his eyes widen at the wrong choice of words as nari just giggles at him )

"wait oh my gosh okay i'm just saying i'm not like that! i totally respect you and what you want! i don't like you just because you're beautiful! i really love you as jeon nari-"

(nari swiftly leans in and kisses him on the lips. yeonjun was taken aback by the sudden action, her lips were soft and gentle.

he couldn't help but melt into the kiss, his arms slowly wrapping themselves around her waist and cradles her.

all he could feel was her;
her lips and how their hearts beat in sync.

soon after, nari pulls away)

NARI
(giggles)

"i finally got you to shut up"

YEONJUN
(his cheeks red as he pulls nari closer to him and nuzzles his head into the crook of her neck)

"hmph"

NARI
"what now you big baby?"

YEONJUN
(mumbles)

"i love you jeon nari"

NARI
(smiles softly as she strokes his hair)

"i love you choi yeonjun"