•THREE•

**MUST READ**
A/N: I just wanted to tell you guys now before I get too into the story. Males in my story can get pregnant, I'm just putting it out there. Even if they're all Muggles. YOLO bye!!!!

______________________________

" Happily Ever After?"
_____________________________

Tomlin and Bellatrix felt half-dead as Bellatrix drove back to Wools Drive to pick up Nagini from Tomlin's childhood home.

Work had really taken a lot out of them. Bellatrix doesn't run. If Tomlin ever saw her running he should run too because something was probably chasing her.

He still couldn't figure out how she did all that in bloody pencil heels. His feet hurt and he was wearing sneakers!

It was Tomlin's turn to choose what played on the radio. The brunette went and chose a song that he knew Bellatrix liked too. She squealed when she heard it.

"See the world
While you're young and beautiful
Come with me
Build a dream
Life is here for us to see,"Tomlin started to sing along to B. E.R's Rise Up.

"Feeling new, all in tune
The melody shines over you
Let the music make the morning rule
With the beat that makes your body move,"Bellatrix carried on, bouncing in her seat slightly.

Tomlin took off his glasses from his face and turned it into a makeshift microphone. He held it in between them.

"SAY THE WORDS
RISE UP, COME ON AND GO WITH ME
SAY THE WORD
FEEL THE WAVE OF YOUR ENERGY!!"they belted out together.

They looked at each other for a moment before before laughing raucously.

All the way back to Wool's Drive, the two spent the time trying to see who could make the other laugh the most.

*

Bellatrix had won the game.

As soon as the car rolled up the driveway, Tomlin jumped out and ran to the door before it could properly stop.

He rung the door repeatedly with no pause. He heard a male voice yelling:

"Don't get your knickers in a twist! I'm coming now!"

Tomlin was blinded momentarily by the sudden light from the house. He had to blink a couple of times before he could see his dad standing in doorframe.

"Hiya, Tommy, Bella,"he greeted happily to the two twenty one year olds.

Tomlin hadn't noticed that Bellatrix had been standing behind him, her heels in her right hand with her hair out of its bun and a big bush again.

"Hi Dad,"Tomlin greeted as he went inside.

"Hey Mr Riddle,"Bellatrix chirped before hobbling inside the house.

They hadn't expected two people basically crushing them.

"Ooh Tommy, Bella! You're back!"Merope exclaimed happily.