•EIGHT•

______________________________

"Rawr-?"
______________________________

*

Around the same time as Luna's tea

~o~

"For the last time, Bella. NO,"Tomlin sighed, not looking up from his phone. He was too busy reading to be up for any more of the dark haired girl's nonsense.

"But Tommy! Why don't you want to go to the party? And you'd probably get to meet some reeeally hot person y'know? Maybe~ someone railing the fuck out of you will get that stick out of your arse!"she said with a pout , pulling on the brunet's arm.

Tomlin rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue in annoyance . He tried to shrug Bellatrix off gently but the girl was having none of it. She dug her nails into his skin instead, a crazed glint in her grey eyes causing Tomlin to stare at her incredulously.

"Tomlin Marvolo Riddle—,"she ground out, but was cut off.

"Oi, why'd you use my full name-?"

"Shut up! So help me dear god— if you don't go to Astra with me— I'll- I'll make you go shopping with Nikki in my place !"

The brunet gulped. Memories of sore feet and arms flashed in his mind's eye. He rather not be the Lestrange's pack mule again.

"A-Alright- no need to resort to such torture, Trixie- ,"he replied quickly, a panicked laugh escaping his lips.

Bellatrix's stony expression switched back to her usual smug one. "Thank you, Tommy! You're the bestest friend ever!"she chirped, hugging him tightly.

"I'm your only friend-"

"Shut up before I stretch out your jeans."

~o~

Two days later , Deathly Hallows HQ
Hadrian's Office - 9:00am

" It's that anon again," Hadrian muttered in shock . Luna, who had been visiting his work again today out of sheer boredom , lost the absentminded air around her as she looked up from her book.

" What did they say?"she asked from her makeshift den of fabrics.

"I'm looking , just wait," Hadrian muttered exasperatedly .

" You're so rude— it's not my fault you have no patience."

"Luna."

" That is my name, what about it?"

He gave her a pointed look , only for her to stick her tongue out at him. He rolled his eyes with a sigh before paying attention to his phone once more.

Unknown
Hello there , wee Master of Death! Did you enjoy the little present I gave you? :)

Hadrian
Present-?
Oh , you mean the tidbit about Riddle?
Then yes, yes I did. Thank you (?)

Unknown
You're welcome.
And today's your lucky day. I'm feeling terribly kind.
A little birdie told me that you should clear up your schedule for today and look to the stars.
Maybe start with a constellation you may be familiar with?

"Constellation?" Hadrian muttered , perplexed. "What the hell are they on about-?"

"Huh? Let me see!" Luna whined in his ear.  Hadrian jumped, unsure of when the blonde took the time to stand up and walk over to where he sat . She tried to wrestle the phone out of his hands.

"Wh- Lulu , no! They're typing and you might press something wrong!"

"But I want to see."

"Just look over my shoulder, then."

"...Fine. You meanie!"

Unknown
https://twitter_profile.link_/user==@soapytiddies777/
until we meet again :]

"Well— click it then! They sound crazier than me when I'm stoned, though,"Luna commented.

"I'm doing it— wait!" Hadrian clicked the link , it's contents leaving him perplexed.

~o~

(face claim credit to @koold0ll on ig) (a/n: tom and harry's faceclaims'll change as well lol)

"Hey wait , isn't that Narcissa's baby sister?" Luna asked. "She looks- nice."

"Yea..hold on- Unknown said 'a constellation you may be familiar with' —,"Hadrian started off.

"..And the Blacks have a habit of naming their children after constellations.. Narcissa's sister's name is Bellatrix. A constellation! Which means- Oh! OHHHH !"

" What?"

"I know what we're doing today. Harry, I'm taking you and Nev shopping!"

"Why?!"Hadrian replied, confused at Luna's thought patterns.

"Because . You want to look your best if you think you'll impress Riddle, don't you?"

~o~

Bellatrix cackled to herself as she slipped her extra sim out of her phone.

"Honestly, Cinderella should have had me as her fairy god-entity instead of that old biddy!"she sang.

"What?"Tomlin asked , taking an airpod out of his ear.

"What-?"she replied quickly.

"I thought you were talking to me?"

"I was talking to myself because— because I'm crazy like that- uhh — rawr?"

Tom blinked at her in shock , mumbling about insane best friends as he resumed reading.

"'Rawr'? Really-?" Bellatrix thought to herself. The black haired girl was grateful that Tomlin wasn't feeling as nosy as he usually was today.

*

A/N : *holds up a shield * hiya— after 50 years- I'm so sorry for being late with this chapter but hooray, Tommy n Rian are going to clash soon! There's going to be more frequent updates since holidays are coming up and the first quarter is basically finished.  It's kinda hard maintaining good grades, dealing with stuff at home and stories now that I'm in the 11th Grade ;__;

I love you all for being patient with me

~ Rei