•FOUR•

___________________________

"Found ya, Little Riddle."
___________________________

"Oh Tommy, c'mere, dearie..."Merope sighed as she pulled her son close to her chest.

Tomlin's tall lithe frame started to shake against against his mother's as he buried his face into her shoulder.

Unintelligible, muffled noises came from the brunet.

"Yes, Tommy, I know that you're still hurting and I'm sorry for opening up old wounds, lovey..."

More muffled noises followed.

"Of course I still have ice-cream. I got you your favourite—salted caramel!"

Cue muffled sobbing.

"Oh honey, you're welcome. At least it's a Friday. You have the weekend to get your wits about, lovey."

Tomlin lifted his head slightly from his mother's now soaked shoulder. "I wanna stay here for the night..."he mumbled.

"Sure! Both your dad and I don't mind! We miss you, it's so quiet here without you and your cat from Hell,"Merope tittered.

Tomlin straightened up.

"Mother!"he sighed. "For the last time, Nagini is my furry baby. An angel. Nothing you say can change my mind."

Nagini meowed in agreement from Tomlin's arms, her yellow eyes locked on Merope's icy ones.

"Oh...I'll change your mind!"

"Sure, sure."

"Bella can also stay here if she wants to! Your old clothes are still here and room is just as you left it..."

Tomlin smiled faintly.

"Thanks, Mum."

*

Later that night...

Bellatrix was the only person who was awake in the Riddle House. She she was lying on Tomlin's queen-sized bed. The boy slept soundly next to her with him burrowing into her warmth.

It was like they were still children again when they used to stay over at each other's houses. Their parents hadn't minded when they had slept in the same bed because they trusted that the two wouldn't get up to crazy shit.

Bellatrix wasn't interested in anything liked that. She didn't really see the point and besides, she highly doubted that 'the one' would be out there for her.

And Tomlin and she were basically siblings. Twins, if you wanted to stretch it.

Currently, she was browsing her instagram feed when her iMessage tells her that her nephew Draco had sent her a message. She was confused about how he was three years older than her yet she was supposed to have authority over him.

It gave her headaches if she tried to think on that too much.

Bellatrix had thought that Hadrian was right in breaking up with Draco, but he didn't have to do it in such a cold way

Even if she had seen Hadrian only a few times, she instantly knew that he and Draco just would not click at all. The guy had loved Draco to some extent, yes. The thing was, he was being forced into a relationship that he didn't want to be in.

Draco liked to control a little too much and expected everything to be handed to him on a silver platter. He was too immature for the Peverell.

Hadrian—from what she had observed when she had actually held a long enough conversation with him—was quite intelligent and he has his every move calculated ten times over before acting on them. He seemed to enjoy her challenging him...

Maybe. Just maybe she could play matchmaker....Just this once....She has his number! She could just swap her SIM card for her extra she carried for her more dubious affairs that she liked to deal with.

Should she play God? Or not?

Decisions, decisions....

A few minutes later...

*

Hadrian stared at his phone. Who the fucking hell is this person and how did they get ahold of his number? But that was a matter to deal with tomorrow. He'd been blessed with an enormous boon in the form of this anonymous person.

"Finally found ya, Little Riddle..."Hadrian hissed into the darkness with a vicious smirk.

He logged onto his own Instagram account to search for the Riddle's account.

Hadrian smirked further when he found Riddle's username

Hadrian smirked further when he found Riddle's username. He tapped on it and soon he was taken to his profile.

Damn, he thought to himself. When the hell did my little Riddle get so goddamned beautiful? I've been missing out on a lot, staying with the spoilt ice prince...

(Ignore the eye colour. Ignore ignore.)

He felt himself get a bit hot just looking at the brunet's  soft features

Hadrian wondered how bright red leather would look against the Riddle's ivory skin...

He wouldn't find that out until he got his hands on his baby boy.

*
I warned y'all . ;)

All photos belong to me. I don't own the ones I used to create the insta posts though...