Admiring Your Wife's Bottom Is A Civil right.

"Hello, earth to (Y/n) anyone home?" Sara snapped her fingers in front of her friend's face, she had been distracted for half an hour as Alex had come in and outgoing about her business.

(Y/n) however, she had been too focused on her wife's rear end. Her eyes were turning glassy as she switched from Sara's conversation to Alex's perfect butt.

Bending over the desk in front of her, Alex's behind stood out more prominently, and it was only inevitable that (Y/n) would end up in a trance-like state.

After all, her wife's bottom was her kryptonite.

"What." (Y/n) blinked suddenly, as though Sara had pulled her from some genuinely beautiful place that she wanted to return to.

In truth, the super was going through all the times she'd let her hands wander down the soft plains of her wife's flesh, how many times she'd kissed every single part of her bottom.

And she planned to do it again very soon, extremely soon in fact.

Sara rolled her eyes. "It's sickening watching you drool like a baby after Alex, its offensive."

(Y/n) shrugged unashamed. "I got a ring that says I'm allowed."

"I still think it means you aren't supposed to be so public in ogling the woman." Sara teased her friend.

"Isn't she just so fucking gorgeous though, sexy as hell. I worry about her setting the place on fire." (Y/n) sighed. "And she's all mine."

"You are fortunate."

"I know." (Y/n) beamed happily.

"Did you decide what you're going to get her for Christmas?" Sara whispered, moving a little closer to her friend.

(Y/n) chuckled. "Yeah, Lena and I are surprising them with a trip to Lapland, we're going to see Santa Claus."

Sara suddenly lost her smile, Lena and Kara, alone for Christmas, suddenly envy scooped her up and delivered her into the arms of jealousy. "Nice."

"It's only for a few days because we want to be able to spend time with our families." (Y/n) explained further.

"Nice."

"What about you? You spending Christmas with your Dad?"

"Yeah, as usual morning with my Dad and afternoon with my Mom, that's the life of a kid with divorced parents," Sara grumbled

"At least your Mom stuck around; mine didn't want to spend Christmas with me at all, so she pissed off." The memory of her first Christmas without her mother was still active in her mind. Her father had offered to work an extra shift he had said there would be more money for the holidays, but (Y/n) had found herself left alone.

A bowl of the store-bought chicken broth had been her Christmas dinner she'd eaten alone, her only saving grace had been Lena.

Thank goodness telephones had existed.

"Are you still crying?" Sara asked, turning back to inspect her friend's eyes.

"Yes, but I'm not crying now." (Y/n) said batting the woman away. "People will start the gossip about Superwoman and Black Canary again. I'm trying to get them to start Superman and dashing directors of the D.E.O. rumors, but no one is biting."

Sara found herself too charmed by the sweet smile (Y/n) sent to the back of Alex's head, and as if she knew Alex turned around.

Neither woman spoke, but Sara saw it pass in their eyes, an acknowledgment, a promise, a greeting all in one brief look before Alex left again.