Chapter Two

Reality Check

The bizarre state of a confused young girl start to manifest in a dilemma of an intense mockery

My twelfth birthday was awesome, the party was staged at the Sunderland Children's Park. I can remember it like it was just yesterday. My parents spent a lot on it, I was the talk of the city. My inner circle got larger and finer each passing day since everyone both young and old wanted to be my BBF both home and school.
I simply couldn’t wait to be sixteen.

I had so much fun that caused some health challenges, with the hope that I was going to be better the situation grew rather worse. 

Awakening on a hospital bed with my Mom in the chair I managed to reach out to her but I felt some pains in my abdomen. I cried and groaned in pain. My mother called the doctor but the nurse responded to my side before the doctor came later.

Daddy was on the way with breakfast and my two brothers on board. Mommy called on the phone pushing pressure on him to drive fast since I was awake with pains but the doctor told her to relax since I was going to be alright.

About an hour of waiting for daddy and the boys we heard the sound of an ambulance coming to the hospital. Mommy tried daddy's phone again but no one picked up. She became furious and so called Kevin's phone but it was off. She started pacing up and down in my private room. 

I became alarmed and told her to relax since she was scaring the hell out of me.

Later I fell asleep from the injection given to me to ease my pains but just before I slept off completely I heard a knock on the door and saw the nurse signal my mum to come out.

Oh my bad! I forgot to introduce Dr Cimm Antray as our family doctor. I have known him as our family GP since I was a little child, in fact he helped my mum to bring me out into this world when I was due to be born. So he sort of knew every fiber of my being, he was even present on my birthday with a present which I never got the chance to open. Like seriously, here I was laying on the hospital bed the dawn after the party.

Back to the wheels,

I woke up with two nurses, my uncle, UT with his wife and of course Dr. Antray all smiling down at me. I couldn’t pull a smile although I managed but was hard for me especially knowing how UT and daddy never got along before and seeing him at my bedside wasn’t a pleasant thing to smile to.
Well, I can't just wait to see or pardon my thoughts, can't wait to hear what they had to say.

By the way, where is mum? She should be here, daddy was coming with the boys or? And where is my breakfast? I'm so famishing!!!!!”