Chapter Four

Today at school, the school prefect met me on my way to the Library to pick up a book. She managed to pick a conversation with me, I acted not interested but she wouldn’t just let me be, apparently she had taken notice at me and wants to be friends with me. She knew I was the top notch in my class (academically).
We talked briefly and she handed a book to me to read at my leisure time although I declined she insisted I take it since it was a gift, I obliged, took it and thanked her and left her standing all by herself. 

 From the fire to the fly

My darling angel came in a fabulous grand style on a Friday late evening at 135 Censor Avenue Apt 33 with his plush Lexus IS-250 car. Mr and Mrs Sellis could not believe their eyes, was it a pleasant surprise or haunting shock. I ran towards him (acting all surprised) hugging him with the strength left in me.

Pleasantries were exchanged and the main agenda was laid on the bare tiled floor, OMG the couple couldn’t believe the news, how could their new house help go on a brief holiday. Who was going to clean the house over the weekend?
Rack my brain and come up with a nice excuse but none to settle in and make sense.

Packing for the weekend was easy I spent barely 5minutes to avoid further skirmish and enquiry from the missus of the house. My soul and spirit were comfortably sitting in the car awaiting my body, believe me when I tell you that I left the house waiting by the car before the driver could get by.

When we both sat inside the car the tears flowing down my rather sickling cheeks could have been described as the spring of living waters in the desert ground, we both knew that I was never returning and that for me was a final goodbye.

Thrilling days ahead ...

Days became weeks, months rolled on with many years gone by, I finished my high school and was waiting for my admission letter to enter college. A girl I have become, a smart, classy, sexy lady in Eden Heights, the dream girl for most boys in the residency.

But my heart beat was for only one man whom I wasn’t so sure knew about it and I wanted it that way so no one could ever suspect or notice.    

What university did to me.....

Becoming a freshman was not as difficult as leaving behind the love of my life, I  needed to have a plan in check to enable me stay home instead of the hostel. I needed to have an excuse to stay home and attend lectures just to be close by to see my love and also be there for him in any way possible.

The devil indeed plays on the stage set for him, he does so beautifully when given the chance.

Pops D calls me for a rather quick question pertaining my hostel accommodation,
“So do you want to stay in the hostel or stay home?”
Me wanting to have my way quickly asked
“Which one works for you Pops D?
Do you need me around or are growing tired of this ugly face?”

 Pops D : I think its about time you stop calling me that name and what makes you to think that i'm getting tired of you?

He stretched out his hand and touched my face and my whole body shook at once, looking sternly into his eyes he spoke in a rather soft and soothing voice.

“I've watched you grow to become a beautiful young lady you are today, many men die each passing day at the sight of you. You have become my pride and joy, my hope and yet my fear.
I look forward to seeing you every day, you are one sure thing  I don’t want to lose at least the only steady thing in my life aside my work.
Your presence in my life, these past years has given me the desire to live, I can boldly say I lack nothing and want nothing because you make me full and complete.

Me: I've grown under your wings and feathers to look up to you as my heart pants for breath. You've become my center of attention and attraction. The aura around you gives me peace, more so assures me of an even deeper commitment to you.