Chapter five

When the bird sees the sunlight out through the nest.....

Me: I've grown to love you more than a father figure, you're my center of attention and attraction. Your little little touches in my sleep keeps me relaxed each night. Reason I don't even want to leave your sight and side.

Suddenly he placed his finger on her lips and motion her not to say more there, detailing her entire face with both hands. He pulled her little closer and laid his hands on her shoulders, by now he was running his index fingers on her neck.

Lorya threw her head backwards as if to grab some air,her entire body was terribly shaking now which made her to throw herself at him for support but he pushed her away and turned to walk away. But she quickly got infront of him knelt down, held his snake leather belt and pushed him against the wall and finally wanted to have her way with him but Pops D was too strong for her.

He kissed her briefly and left her for his bedroom. She felt so embarrassed and wondered why he did that. She ran to her room crying and asking herself a lot of questions she had no answers for.

That night she couldn't sleep well, she tossed and turned through out the night and finally headed to the kitchen to have the usual citrus juice. A full glass still couldn't put her back to sleep after one good hour which has never been the case for her. Or was it because he didn't make it for her? She inquired....

Next morning breakfast was a rather solemn one. Lorya was informed by the security of the arrival of her Uber so she hurriedly picked her bag and muttered a rather low tone goodbyes and left for the door. As she held the knob, she turned her head and saw her sunshine smiling at her, her heart warmed once again. She couldn't wait to get back home.

Three months down the lane, Lorya found herself pregnant, she just couldn't believe it and so told her father figure. He questioned her about the identity of the boy or man who had graced her that way but she couldn't come out with an answer.
Lorya knew she wasn't physically involved with any man so was in doubt of her current circumstances. They both agreed on an abortion.

A week after her surgery,she still had questions running through her mind concerning her pregnancy. She received a thought provoking present of a car. An SUV for a student for getting pregnant and aborting it under weird circumstances, who gets that? There must be answers some where in this mansion. She needed to dig deep and prep herself for whatever the outcome may be.

That night she got her usual citrus juice from her father eer her Pops D but she had a lot to work on both school work and her research work. She worked late till about midnight and realized the juice had gone warm but was too tired to get back to the kitchen and change it so poured it into her basin and went to bed.

About half past midnight she felt some sensation go through her body from her head down her thighs, this was so familiar. This same thing started a year after she got settled in the house, most of the nights she felt that but oftentimes she was too deep into sleep to open her eyes but this time she wanted to open her eyes. The touches and kisses cluttered her brain and thought patterns. Something like a sweet smelling oil was poured on her lower abdomen which flowed down her in-between.
Her legs were parted, a body climbed on her, started kissing her deeply but stopped suddenly and put something into her in-between again. It felt good but yet wasn't sure what it was. Later he thrust his full self into her for several minutes and she groaned and mourned because of the pain from the abortion. She enjoyed herself so much that she wanted to thank who ever he was but was so afraid to open her eyes.

Morning after was the usual father-daughter moment at breakfast. A fuel card was handed over to her plus a signed check of some huge money. She couldn't believe her eyes but was very happy. She was sure her day was going to go well for her then she remembered her IA starts today and she barely can recollect what she learnt last night. She needed to hurry and get ready for the quiz.