A new prisoner?

Yancy POV:

I heard a lot of mumbling in the cafeteria about a new prisoner joining us. I was excited myself, but tried not to let it show. Bambam and Sparkels McGee came over and asked:,, Have you heard? A new prisoner is coming up today!" ,,Honestly it's pretty hard not to overhear a conversation about it.", I answered. We three ate our food and I waited with the two for Tiny. Suddenly I hear three guards walking towards the door. The whole prison ran of, including me, and got ready for our big act. We had to send Jimmy and a few others back so it wouldn't be suspicious.

I peeked around the corner and actually saw two new prisoners, a guy and a hot girl (you). The guy looked kinda like a douche, but the girl looked hot and even trustful. I had a plan and needed Jimmy the Pickle to complete it. So we played a game of passing the code.
(I'm just going to call it like that, 'cause I don't know the actual name of the 'game'. Basically, in this scenario, Yancy tells someone the plan and that person passes it over to the next till it's finally at Jimmy, so he can execute the plan.) I saw how Jimmy nodded back at me, I know I could trust him! So he 'puts the douche out of the way' and they lead her to the room I ran to before and sat down onto the table. We all then sing our new musical act, since it's been a while since a female arrived in this prison.
The musical act:

(Please ignore everything after the act, I have to write over it to make it fit.)

,,So... Do you still want to leave?", I asked, really hoping she says no... I want to have her... forever... The next thing I hear is a quiet 'no'. She repeats it louder again for all the prisoners in the room can hear it:,,NO! I WANT TO STAY!!!" And with that, the whole room filled with almost all the kind prisoners we know here started to yell and scream in happiness. Till a guard comes in and tells us to be more quiet. I was shocked as I heard him say:,, Y/N!" ,,Yes sir?" ,,You're sharing a cell with Yancy!" And with that he left again. And so does everyone else. The woman waited for me to show the way to my cell or as I like to call it home. So I walked on the right side next to her. I slowly grabbed her hand and surprisingly, she actually accepted it with a smile on her face. An unforgettable smile too.

3rd POV:

Yancy and Y/N arrived at the cell and both went inside. They had a bit of small-talk and continued talking about their past. It got to the more personal storys kinda quickly. Yancy was feeling like it was a good time to confess so he looked down from the top bed of the bunk-bed and said:,, Y/N? Can I tell you something? It's about a crush I have..." ,,Oh~ Go on, tell me about it!" ,,Well... It's a cool woman and she lives in this prison. She looks really trustful and is very funny actually. I just... because of my past I had to think about if I'm even ready to have a emotional connection with her... And my answer is yes... I just need her answer as well..."

Y/N looked up at him and said:,, Yes!" ,,Wait, realy?", said Yancy surprised. ,,Yes, actually the moment I saw you turn on that table, I was so~ in for you!" Yancy was overwhelmed with the feeling of lust and it came to stay. With that Yancy jumped of the bed and kneeled down next to Y/N ,,Well, can I also be in you?" He winked. Y/N jumped of the bottom bed and started to kiss the other prisoner. Yancy flipped them over so he was on the top. Yancy explained:,, If we do this, Y/N, then we have to be quiet. They removed the cameras for more privacy, but people who come in can still hear us!" Y/N nodded and felt how Yancy moved his hand down her body and stopped at her hips.

,,Patrol was already done today so we can have a lot of fun~" With that he pulled both Y/Ns pants and panties of and instantly inserted one of his fingers. Y/N gasped in surprise and clenched her fist. ,,Yancy~", Y/N moaned into his ear quietly. ,,Shh~ Be quiet" Y/N bit her lip and even harder as Yancy inserted another finger. She took a deep breath and removed her teeth from her bottom lip, as Yancy stopped teasing her entrance. Not that many seconds passed till Y/N noticed why he even stopped. He stopped just for positioning his member infront of Y/Ns pussy. ,,Can I?", asked Yancy, just to make sure she really wants this.

The women nodded in response, placing her teeth onto her bottom lip again to make sure she's not that loud. And with that the prisoner inserted himself inch by inch. Yancy placed a hand over the others mouth as he started to thrust slowly into Y/Ns wet pussy. Y/N moaned, but luckily, Yancy's hand muted it a lot. Yancy began to quicken his thrust, as it just began to get harder and harder for Y/N to contain most of her moans. After a little while, Yancy began to pant as hia thrust got sloppier and sloppier by the minute. ,,A-Almost there", said the male in-between his pants. Y/N said:,, M-Me too!", but if was still muffed by Yancys hand. Eventually both came, Y/N onto Yancys cock as he pulled out and came onto her stomach. They both putt their 'casual' prison-clothing back on and both climbed into the top bed and eventually fell asleep.

~Hope you liked it!
So I couldn't find any good smut Fanfiction with a reader x Yancy smut-story, so have a crappy one instead!

Requests are always welcome!