'Ya jealous Yancy?'

Y/Ns POV;

I am currently together with Yancy, but I also spent a lot of time with Heapass. He has been hitting on me for the past days! But I think Yancy is getting kinda jealous, so before I meet up with Heapass I always ask him if he's ok. He always replies with a sarcastic 'yeah, sure~' I rolled my eyes and went anyway.

Yancys POV;

Ugh... Y/N is going to Heapass again. One of the worst things is that he sometimes waits for her infront of the cell and when she say-
...
She doesn't even says goodbye...
Does she even love me anymore?
,,HEY YANCY!", yelled Jimmy at me, to ger me out of my inner monologue. ,,Ah- oh it's you! Whatcha want, Jimmy?" ,,Have you heard?" ,,No? Heard what?", I asked. Jimmy answered:,, People can vote for someone in this prison, who can then get their own room! We are all voting for you! I can't believe you haven't heard it already. The whole prison is talking about it!" ,,For me- why?" ,,Well, we all agreed that you have been the one who helped us the most trough the hard times!", he said, gripping the bars of my cell, wanting me to come out and vote as well.

So, I came out of my cell and walked with him downstairs. He was called over by Hank. Before he went, he told me where the voting-box was. And guess who I saw, right, Heapass... ,,Hey!", I yelled at him. ,,What?!", he spat at me. ,,Youse can only put one piece of paper in the box, not more!", I raised my voice. He just turned to me and spat again:,, Jesus Christ, what's wrong Yancy~? You've been acting kinda jealous when I'm around 'ya." ,,I'm not jealous... I just don't like it when people break the fukin rules!" Heapass just chuckled:,,'Ya jealous Yancy? Are 'ya jealous about me hanging around with Y/N?~" ,,What? No!", I said trying not to break.

,,No, you're actually jealous! I can't believe it!", he said, laughing a bit at the end. I thought and said something that he would probably agree to:,,Wanna make a bet? Whoever gets to make out with Y/N fir-" ,,'ya mean whoever fucks her first gets to be with her?", he 'corrected' me. ,,I nodded. ,,Fine! I'll show 'ya!" He wanted to go, but everyone and everything stopped as we heard the boss speak trough the speakers:,, Ok everybody! Please go into the cafeteria and sit down, we are going to announce the winner for the extra room!" With that, his short speak ended and Heapass went to the cafeteria, so did everyone else, including me.

I sat next to Bambam and Hank. Before the boss was "ready to announce the winner", I asked Bambam if he could have a little chat with heapass, after the announcement. And luckly, he agreed! So we sat there and waited. Imma just get to the point and tell youse that I won! I was kinda lucky that I stopped heapass before he could win the room... The boss also stated that I could go already and investigate the room. As I walked away, I grabbed Y/N by her wrist and dragged her after me. I also gave Heapass a wink, he stood up and probably wanted to beat me up, but the boss said loud and clearly:,, -Hey, Heapass! Go sit back down!"

He mumbled something, but I didn't bother listening to him and continued dragging Y/N, who was still trying to figure out what was going on, by her wrist. I found the room and shoved Y/N into it, still trying to be kinda gentle. I pushed her against the wall and started to make out with her, while one of my hands locked the door. She opened her mouth, so I inserted my tongue, exploring every square-inch of her mouth. We stopped kissing, but started again, once our clothes were off. I throwed her ontop of the bed. I spred her legs and licked her clit.

Y/N grabbed my hair and basically melted into my mouth. She tastes so~ good! I removed my tongue and heard a whimper from my girlfriend. I decided not to tease her, so I placed her onto the bed and inserted the tip of my member. I waited for her to adjust. Not long after she gave me permission to move. I started thrusting slowly, while she tried not to moan. "Don't try to hide it, Y/N~", I whispered seductively into her ear. As my thrusts were getting faster, Y/Ns moans were getting louder. "Ahh~ Yany! Mo- ahh -re" I did had asked for and grabbed her breasts as I sped up my thrusts. "C-close!", said in between her moans. I responded "H-hold it a bit, d-darling~!"My thrust were slowly getting sloppy so I started counting down "three... t-two... One!" Y/N and I came at almost the exact same time. Speaking of time, right after we got dressed, someone aggressivly knocked on the still locked door. I unlocked and opened the door.

"Heapass?" "What were 'ya doing in here?!", Heapass questioned loudly. "Oh, *chuckles* nothing~", Y/N said sarcasticly. I chuckled and walked with her back to our cell, while Heapass still stood there. I smirked and looked at him. I mouthed a 'I won' and then continued my conversation with Y/N.

// deanlover275 Here you go!
And for everyone else hope you enjoyed it too! Have a good day/night and don't catch the virus please! >3<