Wanna be free?

Y/N POV:

I've been here with the others for... god, I don't even know, but I've spent the last few days trying to convince him to break out. He either tries to talk me out of it or goes away to talk to the other prisoners. I spent, god knows how long, making up knew ideas to make him agree, only to see them fail every time! And honestly... I'm running out of ideas to convince him to be free. Today was my last try... Idea! How about thi- right... I can't knock him out, without anyone noticing or him noticing. He's like 8 times stronger than me... I went to our cell for one last try, but before I could say anything he got of his bed and blindfolded me. I asked where we were going but he just ignored me. I felt my pants getting wet at some point and heard a lots of other weird noices.

Not long after, Yancy takes the blindfold of. "Tada~" I scanned my surroundings and jumped with joy "Yancy, we broke out!" "Shhhhh~ We don't wanna get caught!", he whispered. He held my hand and led me to a parking-garage. He suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. "What's wrong?", I asked. He replied "Nothing, we just have to wait for a 'friend' to arrive. And speaking of the devil, Yancy's friend arrived. We hoped into the back seats of the truck and that friend of his started driving. Time passed by and we eventually got to a big house. "Wow, who's house is this?" Yancy answered "It's mine! Or rather my parent's..." "Let's go inside then!"

We went inside and I made myself a bit more comfortable, while Yancy cocked some food. He layed the plates on the table and called me down. I examined the food and said "Wow Yancy! I didn't know you could cook!" Yancy sqid "Welp, I guess there are a lot of things youse don't know." I raised an eyebrow "Ok then, give me an example!" "What's the size of my dick?" I blushed and stuttered "I-I... It's...umm..." I eventually gave up and just started to eat the food, wich was surprisingly delicious. While I stuffed the food into my mouth Yancy just smirked and also started to eat the food.

~Time skip~

Yancy was cleaning up the dishes while I was resting on the couch. I looked around and saw that everything was dusty. „Hey Yancy? Would you mind if I clean the place?" He yelled from the kitchen "If you want to then sure!" So I got up and decided to clean the living room first. It was kinda dusty but not hard to clean at all. While cleaning, I asked myself how long Yancy has been in jail. I was not sure but the house was still in more of a good shape. Was there someone keeping the house from rotting? I pushed that thought away for now and decided to clean the kitchen next.

I cleaned the shelfs and chairs. I got to the table and started cleaned it as well. I stretched out to reach the other side of the table because at this point I was getting to lazy to go around it. I felt how Yancy's hands held my hips for support. I cleaned the rest of the table but when I was done, Yancy grabbed my hair and pulled it back making my ears be right next to his mouth. He whispered in my ear "Wanna feel how long my dick is?" (He was referring to earlier) Only now I've noticed how hard he was. I bit my lip and nodded. He pulled my pants and undergarments of and inserted two fingers in my wet pussy. I moaned quietly trough my lips, while Yancy kept his grip on my hair and pulled it from time to time. He replaced his fingers with his hard cock. "Guess" I asked while trying not to moan "G-guess whaat?" "Guess how long it is of course." "Ahh~ I don't know! Gimme a hint...p-please!"

He thrusted into me a few times as a hint. "Ahh~ 7 inches?" He slapped my ass and whispered seductively into my ear "Nope, try again!" "8 AHhh~... 8 inches?" "Ding ding ding!"
(Top of morning!)
He pushed me down onto the table and began thrusting into me. I tried to hold my moans in but failed after Yancy slapped my ass again. He held my head down as he continued thrusting into my pussy. "Ahh~ Yancy!" "Mmm... What is it babe?" I moaned out "I- ahh~ I'm close!" "Just wait a bit will youse?" I groaned but nodded and tried to hold my orgasm back. After a few more of Yancy's thrusts we both came. Yancy pulled out and apologized for being a bit rough. "*chuckles* I actually quite enjoyed it..." "Really? Wanna do it again sometime Y/N?" "Maybe"

//Hope you enjoyed!
Also I'm soo sorry for not having uploaded in a long time! Stay safe and have a good day/night!