W-wait you like me too?

//Shortfoxgirl  I changed the story up a bit and I hope that's ok for you!//

3rd person POV;
Y/N was walking down a corridor, her mind filled with their lover named Yancy. He was, just like them, a criminal locked inside a prison. That prison was not like others, no. That prison was actually comfortable to be in, as long as you'd stay out of trouble of cause. She confessed her crush 2-3 weeks ago, but not to Yancy himself. They told their little friend-group all about their love for the man. What they didn't know was that Yancy did the same. Y/N and Yancy both had a crush on eachother, but were to shy to tell the other. They didn't try to avoid any contact, it was actually quite the opposite. From day to day, they would actually spend more and more time together, still not being aware of the others feelings. The "little secret" started to spread. And after a week, the whole prison has spread its rumors about Yancy and Y/N.

Y/N has now arrived at the lunch area and already heard a few rumors. They were blushing, of course they were. She had to sit next to all the other inmates who were telling rumors about the two. Yancy was acting very similar. He avoided every conversation that started with 'Is it true that-' and just wanted to get out of here. Even though he was like a second ruler of this prison, he wanted to leave everyone behind, except for his love. Both were starting to get a little pissed and started mumbling about how non of it was true. Their voices were getting louder and louder in sinc. They both began yelling "Can you guys shut it down, for just one god damn second?!" "We are not in love so shut it down already!" "We are and we'll never be in a relationship! So shut the ꎇꀎꉓꀘ up!!!"
Inside they were both crying, breaking down, just wanting this to be over and get together. A few minutes into the yelling, the guards dragged both out of the room and questioned both.

In Y/Ns room:
The guard started "So Y/N tell us what happened." Y/N takes a deep breath and hides her tears "Ok, so the whole prison has been spreading rumors about me and Yancy. And I think that he and I got tired of it, so we raised our voice..." "Mind telling me what these rumors were?", the guard questioned. Y/N answered "The rumors are about Yancy and I being in love..." "Are you?" "I-I mean... I do like him... a lot. I wish we would be in a relationship to be completely honest..." The guard smiled after having asked Y/N a few more questions "I think this is enough! I'll bring you to a cell"

In Yancy's room:
The guard started questioning "Yancy, could you tell me what was going on back there?" "I'll tell youse! The prison was telling rumors about Y/N and I! I guess we both got tired of listening to them and raised our voice.", Yancy explained as he calmed down. "What are the rumors they're talking about?" "They say that Y/N and I are in love... *chuckles* i wish..." The guard questioned "So you do wanna be in a relationship with her?" "Lenquiny, my guy, let me tell you that, if I would have a chance I would take it!"
[🎶If you gave me a chance I would take it🎶] So the guard, Lenquiny, asked a few more questions and walked him to a cell.

Y/N was brought to a cell that, as the guard said, is soundproofed. It was quite nice. It had a sizeble bed and also looked inviting. Not long after, someone else was brought into the room. Y/N looked at him and blushed as she saw their lover. He was also blushing, seeing Y/N on that comfortable bed. Her head sticking up, blushing, with her legs spread and hands behind her head. They looked to delicious on that bed. Yancy walked towards the bed, not wanting to ruin anything, and sat down. "Soo... What do you think? A-about the rumors I mean... and please, be honest!" Y/N looked suprised but still answered "W-well I- I would a-actually like being in a relationship with... you..." "Oh we- Wait, really?!" "Please don't get mad at me Yancy..." "Wha- why would I?! I fell the same to be completely honest!" They were both suprised and blushing together.

Yancy talked in a more deeper voice "You know, Y/N. You were looking gorgeous on that bed, with your hands behind your back, your legs spread and oh~ that beautiful expression of yours! You looked so innocent...", Yancy placed his hand on Y/Ns thigh "So~ cute", He placed his hand between Y/Ns clothed legs. "Soo voundreble... can I?", Yancy asked Y/N if they wanted to fuck. Y/N didn't wanted to lose their, what could be, last chance to have something with Yancy, so she agreed. Yancy romantically pulled both of their clothing off and got on top of Y/N. He spread their legs and put the tip of his dick in, while pinning Y/Ns hands down. "Ahh~", Y/N moaned. "Sensitive aren't we?"

Yancy slowly inserted his cock. He decided to make out with Y/N while slowly going deeper to give her a bit more pleasure. Not long after, Y/N was overwhelmed with pleasure and asked Yancy to move faster. He sped up his thrusts, wanting to become a good boyfriend. Maybe even more than that someday. Y/N told Yancy that the room was soundproofed so he can be loud to. Yancy tho, didn't leave any moans, just some grunts and groans here and there. Y/N placed her hand in Yancy's hair and tugged it a little, wanting to hear him moan. And it surprisingly worked. "Mm- AHhh~ Y/N s-stop it" They didn't stop, so Yancy sped up his thrusts to an inhumane speed, making his lover moan louder.

"Ahh~ Yancy!" Yancy moaned "Y/N~ want me to cum inside o-" "Ahh~ yes! Please" Yancy was hitting Y/Ns g-spot like a monster. He groaned loudly and came inside Y/Ns pussy. They came also came at about the same time as Yancy. "Hey  Y/N?" "Yeah?" "Am I your boyfriend now?" Y/N laughed "Of course you are! ...I'm sleepy see you in my dreams!" "See you there babe~" And with that they both fell asleep.

//Heyo!
I used they/them pronounce this time, so tell me if you'd prefer me writing with they/them or she/her pronounce!
Stay save and don't die on me! <3