Chapter One: Richard: Just The Beginning

My mind was racing but I couldn't let her know that, I had slight regrets about my decision but I couldn't let Alana know that either, she'd probably cry if I told her that I felt like she was safer at the hostel instead of with me. I was paranoidly watching the mirrors as I waited to see one of Rodgers' men to come out of nowhere and attack the car, I glanced over to see Alana eagerly looking out the window with the same excitement she left the hostel with.

It melted my heart at the sight of her immediately, she didn't understand what she did to me, I don't think anyone will. I had met my share of women around the world, no matter where I went, I was handsome enough that a simple look would cause women to simply spread their legs without a word. Many women actually begged me to bed them and most of them were easy to turn down but there were times when I felt the desire for them as well. Alana was different, that I could tell from the beginning.

I had managed slipped into Ms. Edith's Hostel mostly undetected with no protection, I didn't need anyone putting their lives on their line for me because that wasn't my motto. I was craving something different from what I was used to, I was used to easy and hungry women that just was curious to see what it'd be like. I hadn't mean to lose myself at the sight of her entering my room, she was so gorgeous on the catalog but even more beautiful up close, I don't know what came over me to lie and tell her that she was hideous.

She was the most gorgeous thing that came into my life and I hope one day she would see that for herself, I adored the way she carried herself, so timid and imperfect that it was perfect in it's own way. I had forcefully bedded her and took the only thing that was rightfully hers, and for that I'll never forgive myself, even if she claims she has forgiven me. Her timid touch knocked me out of my thoughts and I happily clasped her tiny hand in mine as I held the steering wheel with my other hand. Her hand was swallowed in mine, she was so small and dainty and I loved it.

"Look, Richie..." She gasped as we crossed over a bridge, her eyes staring at the water below in awe as it glittered. "So. Much. Water."

Her childlike awe amazed me, everything had her attention at once as I drove toward Wisconsin with one destination in mind right now, I couldn't wait to fuck her in my own bed instead of the suite we always occupied. I wasn't worried about my enemy the more I sat in the car with my woman, admiring the way she viewed the world now that she was seeing it through her own eyes. She was excited about everything, I was going to enjoy watching her explore the world instead of constantly checking over my shoulder to make sure he hadn't sat up an attack on me with her in the car.

He'd be a fool to try such a thing and hurt the one thing that got me strung between taking on a normal life or finally calling a truce just so my lady wouldn't get caught in the middle of my family war. It was something that Alana wouldn't understand, she wasn't used to the things around her and the last thing I wanted was for her to become a victim of circumstance because of my past. I'd kill myself before I let someone take the one thing that makes me happy away from me.

I lifted Alana's hand to my lips and pecked the back of her smooth hand as she smiled at the show of affection I had given her, her smile was so beautiful and her dimples were desirable that I just wanted to peck her all over her face. I smirked at the thought of taking her in the backseat of my Lincoln, I could pull over and make her scream for all the animals and travelers to hear and no one would bother us. I love that thought, I could take my woman wherever she wanted to be dominated and no one would have the guts to stop us and piss me off. Interrupting me pleasuring my woman would definitely piss me off because she deserves all the pleasure she desire.

What was this lady doing to me? Whatever it is, it should definitely be illegal. I moved my hand to rest it on her thigh, gently gripping it while thinking of her positioned under me and her dress pulled up as I fucked her good. I couldn't wait to get her home so she can unwind and also see how I like to unwind when I'm finally at peace, I wanted to coddle my lady until the sun came back up the next day. That was what I was going to do, after Rodgers had managed to slip away from me after sacrificing his men to my rage, I needed a break from being the bad guy.